Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Pre-analytical sample quality: Metabolite ratios as an intrinsic marker for prolonged room temperature exposure of serum samples. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2015) Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 137 (1).
- (2015) Risk Factors on the Development of New-Onset Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms. A Population Based Prospective Cohort Study: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 110 (3).
- (2015) Risk factors on the development of new-onset gastroesophageal reflux symptoms. A population-based prospective cohort study: the HUNT study. Gastroenterology. vol. 148 (4).
- (2015) The chromosome 9p21 CVD- and T2D-associated regions in a Norwegian population (the HUNT2 survey). International Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Genetic studies of body mass index yield new insights for obesity biology. Nature. vol. 518.
- (2015) Impact of sex on the prognostic value of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I in the general population: The HUNT study. Clinical Chemistry. vol. 61 (4).
- (2015) New genetic loci link adipose and insulin biology to body fat distribution. Nature. vol. 518.
- (2014) Loss-of-function mutations in APOC3, triglycerides, and coronary disease. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 371 (1).
- (2014) Loss-of-function mutations in SLC30A8 protect against type 2 diabetes. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (4).
- (2014) Systematic evaluation of coding variation identifies a candidate causal variant in TM6SF2 influencing total cholesterol and myocardial infarction risk. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (4).
- (2014) No large-effect low-frequency coding variation found for myocardial infarction. Human Molecular Genetics. vol. 23 (17).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) Population distribution and ancestry of the cancer protective MDM2 SNP285 (rs117039649). OncoTarget. vol. 5 (18).
- (2014) Whole-exome sequencing identifies rare and low-frequency coding variants associated with LDL cholesterol. American Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 94 (2).
- (2014) Meta-analysis of gene-level tests for rare variant association. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (2).
- (2014) Genome-wide trans-ancestry meta-analysis provides insight into the genetic architecture of type 2 diabetes susceptibility. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (3).
- (2014) Tobacco Smoking Cessation and Improved Gastroesophageal Reflux: A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 109 (2).
- (2014) Trends in cholecystectomy rates in a defined population during and after the period of transition from open to laparoscopic surgery. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 49 (1).
- (2014) Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (11).