Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) MDM2 promoter polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and its impact on endometrial and ovarian cancer risk. BMC Cancer. vol. 17:97.
- (2017) Snus and risk of gastroesophageal reflux. A population-based case-control study: The HUNT study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 52 (2).
- (2017) Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height. Nature. vol. 542 (7640).
- (2017) Circulating concentrations of biomarkers and metabolites related to Vitamin status, one-carbon and the kynurenine pathways in US, Nordic, Asian, and Australian populations. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 105 (6).
- (2017) Quality of life and psychological and gastrointestinal symptoms after cholecystectomy, a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open Gastroenterology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2017) Iron loading in HFE p.C282Y homozygotes found by population screening: relationships to HLA-type and T-lymphocyte subsets. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 77.
- (2017) Systematic evaluation of pleiotropy identifies 6 further loci associated with coronary artery disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 69 (7).
- (2016) Don't Take It Personal: European Union Legal Aspects of Procuring and Protecting Environmental Exposure Data in Population Biobanks Through the Use of a Geo-Information-Systems Toolkit. Biopreservation and Biobanking. vol. 14 (3).
- (2016) The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals. Nature Genetics. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) The MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) C-allele is associated with increased risk of ovarian—but not endometrial cancer. Tumour Biology. vol. 37 (8).
- (2016) Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) Development and validation of a protein-based risk score for cardiovascular outcomes among patients with stable coronary heart disease. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 315 (23).
- (2016) Domesticated Animal Biobanking: Land of Opportunity. PLoS biology. vol. 14 (7).
- (2016) MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 6 (33153).
- (2016) Prevalence of the CHEK2 R95* germline mutation. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. vol. 14 (19).
- (2016) Gastroesophageal Reflux and Sleep Disturbances: A Bidirectional Association in a Population-Based Cohort Study, the HUNT Study. Sleep. vol. 39 (7).
- (2016) Anthropometry-based obesity phenotypes and risk of colorectal adenocarcinoma: a large prospective cohort study in Norway. Epidemiology. vol. 27 (3).
- (2016) Gender, High-Sensitivity Troponin I, and the Risk of Cardiovascular Events (from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study). American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 118 (6).
- (2016) Impact of Smoking on Circulating Cardiac Troponin I Concentrations and Cardiovascular Events in the General Population: The HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study). Circulation. vol. 134 (24).
- (2016) HUNTing for Genes that Affect Psoriasis in ~2,900 Cases and ~48,000 Controls. Forum for Nordic dermato-venerology. vol. 21 (1).