Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 6:33153.
- (2016) Gastroesophageal Reflux and Sleep Disturbances: A Bidirectional Association in a Population-Based Cohort Study, the HUNT Study. Sleep. vol. 39 (7).
- (2016) Anthropometry-based obesity phenotypes and risk of colorectal adenocarcinoma: a large prospective cohort study in Norway. Epidemiology. vol. 27 (3).
- (2016) Gender, High-Sensitivity Troponin I, and the Risk of Cardiovascular Events (from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study). American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 118 (6).
- (2016) Lifestyle Intervention in Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 14 (2).
- (2016) Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2016) Harmonising and linking biomedical and clinical data across disparate data archives to enable integrative cross-biobank research. European Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 24 (4).
- (2016) Coding variation in ANGPTL4, LPL, and SVEP1 and the risk of coronary disease. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 374 (12).
- (2015) Pre-Analytical Sample Quality: Metabolite Ratios as an Intrinsic Marker for Prolonged Room Temperature Exposure of Serum Samples. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2015) Data Safe Havens in health research and healthcare. Bioinformatics. vol. 31 (20).
- (2015) Methods for association analysis and meta-analysis of rare variants in families. Genetic Epidemiology. vol. 39 (4).
- (2015) Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 137 (1).
- (2015) MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) and its effect on breast-, colon-, lung- and prostate cancer risk. Cancer Medicine. vol. 4 (12).
- (2015) Genetic fine mapping and genomic annotation defines causal mechanisms at type 2 diabetes susceptibility loci. Nature Genetics. vol. 47 (12).
- (2015) Risk Factors on the Development of New-Onset Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms. A Population Based Prospective Cohort Study: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 110 (3).
- (2015) Risk factors on the development of new-onset gastroesophageal reflux symptoms. A population-based prospective cohort study: the HUNT study. Gastroenterology. vol. 148 (4).
- (2015) The chromosome 9p21 CVD- and T2D-associated regions in a Norwegian population (the HUNT2 survey). International Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Genetic Effects on Longitudinal Changes from Healthy to Adverse Weight and Metabolic Status—The HUNT Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (10).
- (2015) Metabolic syndrome and esophageal and gastric cancer. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 26 (12).