Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Loss-of-function mutations in SLC30A8 protect against type 2 diabetes. Nature Genetics. volum 46 (4).
- (2014) Systematic evaluation of coding variation identifies a candidate causal variant in TM6SF2 influencing total cholesterol and myocardial infarction risk. Nature Genetics. volum 46 (4).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. volum 43 (2).
- (2014) Whole-exome sequencing identifies rare and low-frequency coding variants associated with LDL cholesterol. American Journal of Human Genetics. volum 94 (2).
- (2014) Meta-analysis of gene-level tests for rare variant association. Nature Genetics. volum 46 (2).
- (2014) Tobacco Smoking Cessation and Improved Gastroesophageal Reflux: A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 109 (2).
- (2014) Trends in cholecystectomy rates in a defined population during and after the period of transition from open to laparoscopic surgery. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 49 (1).
- (2013) Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies 11 new loci for anthropometric traits and provides insights into genetic architecture. Nature Genetics. volum 45 (5).
- (2013) Common variants associated with plasma triglycerides and risk for coronary artery disease. Nature Genetics. volum 45 (11).
- (2013) Dense genotyping of immune-related disease regions identifies nine new risk loci for primary sclerosing cholangitis. Nature Genetics. volum 45 (6).
- (2013) Trends in overweight and obesity over 22 years in a large adult population. The HUNT Study, Norway. Clinical Obesity. volum 3 (1-2).
- (2013) Weight Loss and Reduction in Gastroesophageal Reflux. A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 108 (3).
- (2013) Tobacco smoking cessation and improvement in gastroesophageal reflux symptoms. Gastroenterology. volum 144 (5).
- (2013) Sex-stratified genome-wide association studies including 270,000 individuals show sexual dimorphism in genetic loci for anthropometric traits. PLoS Genetics. volum 9 (6:e1003500).
- (2013) Causal relationship between obesity and vitamin D status: bi-directional Mendelian randomization analysis of multiple cohorts. PLoS Medicine. volum 10 (2).
- (2013) Discovery and refinement of loci associated with lipid levels. Nature Genetics. volum 45 (11).
- (2013) Trans-Ethnic Fine-Mapping of Lipid Loci Identifies Population-Specific Signals and Allelic Heterogeneity That Increases the Trait Variance Explained. PLoS Genetics. volum 9 (3).
- (2013) Cancer risk in HFE C282Y homozygotes: results from the HUNT 2 study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 48 (2).
- (2012) A genome-wide association study identifies a novel susceptibility locus for renal cell carcinoma on 12p11.23. Human Molecular Genetics. volum 21 (2).
- (2012) Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS Genetics. volum 8 (3).