Department of Public Health and General Practice
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies 11 new loci for anthropometric traits and provides insights into genetic architecture. Nature Genetics. volum 45 (5).
- (2013) A P3G generic access agreement for population genomic studies. Nature Biotechnology. volum 31 (5).
- (2013) Dense genotyping of immune-related disease regions identifies nine new risk loci for primary sclerosing cholangitis. Nature Genetics. volum 45 (6).
- (2013) Weight Loss and Reduction in Gastroesophageal Reflux. A Prospective Population-Based Cohort Study: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 108 (3).
- (2013) Tobacco smoking cessation and improvement in gastroesophageal reflux symptoms. Gastroenterology. volum 144 (5).
- (2013) Sex-stratified genome-wide association studies including 270,000 individuals show sexual dimorphism in genetic loci for anthropometric traits. PLoS Genetics. volum 9 (6:e1003500).
- (2013) Trans-Ethnic Fine-Mapping of Lipid Loci Identifies Population-Specific Signals and Allelic Heterogeneity That Increases the Trait Variance Explained. PLoS Genetics. volum 9 (3).
- (2013) Cancer risk in HFE C282Y homozygotes: results from the HUNT 2 study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 48 (2).
- (2012) A genome-wide association study identifies a novel susceptibility locus for renal cell carcinoma on 12p11.23. Human Molecular Genetics. volum 21 (2).
- (2012) Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS Genetics. volum 8 (3).
- (2012) MDM2 Promoter SNP344T>A (rs1196333) Status Does Not Affect Cancer Risk. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (4).
- (2012) SNP285C modulates oestrogen receptor/Sp1 binding to the MDM2 promoter and reduces the risk of endometrial but not prostatic cancer. European Journal of Cancer. volum 48 (13).
- (2012) Cohort profile : the HUNT study, Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2012) Insomnia and High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein: The HUNT Study, Norway. Psychosomatic Medicine. volum 74 (5).
- (2012) Metabolic factors and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein: the HUNT study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. volum 19 (5).
- (2012) Large-scale association analysis provides insights into the genetic architecture and pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes. Nature Genetics. volum 44 (9).
- (2012) Changes in prevalence, incidence and spontaneous loss of gastro-oesophageal reflux symptoms: a prospective population-based cohort study, the HUNT study. Gut. volum 61 (10).
- (2012) Decreased gastroesophageal reflux symptoms after tobacco smoking cessation in a prospective population-based cohort study: the HUNT study. Gut. volum 61.
- (2012) Weight loss reduces gastroesophageal reflux symptoms: A prospective population-based cohort study, the HUNT study. Gastroenterology. volum 142 (5).
- (2012) A genome-wide association search for type 2 diabetes genes in African Americans. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (1).