Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The Chromosome 9p21 CVD- and T2D-Associated Regions in a Norwegian Population (The HUNT2 Survey). International Journal of Endocrinology.
- (2014) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting and leisure screen time with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Trace elements in undiagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus (HUNT3). Toxicology Letters. vol. 229.
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) Is depression a risk factor for diabetic foot ulcers? 11-years follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 29 (1).
- (2014) Diabetes-related foot ulcers and associated factors: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Survey (HUNT3) (2006-2008). Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 28 (2).
- (2014) Do trace element differences in diabetic patients persist with time? The HUNT3 Survey. Toxicology Letters. vol. 229.
- (2014) Trace elements and type 2 diabetes - two case-control studies in HUNT3. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 24.
- (2014) No increase in new users of blood glucose-lowering drugs in Norway 2006-2011: a nationwide prescription database study. BMC Public Health. vol. 14:520.
- (2014) The prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolically healthy obesity in Europe: A collaborative analysis of ten large cohort studies. BMC Endocrine Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2013) Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine?. Epidemiology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2013) LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults) in Norway - occurence, risk factors, treatment and complications :. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2013) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting, TV viewing and leisure-time computer use with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (JSSM). vol. 17 (1).
- (2013) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- (2013) Type 2 diabetes genes : present status and data from Norwegian studies. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2013) Gender differences in subjective memory impairment in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. BMC Psychology. vol. 1.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Long-term tracking of plasma phospholipid fatty acid concentrations and their correlation with the dietary intake of marine foods in newly diagnosed diabetic patients: results from a follow-up of the HUNT Study, Norway. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 109 (6).
- (2013) Plasma phospholipid EPA and DHA are divergently associated with overall mortality in newly diagnosed diabetic patients: results from a follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) Study, Norway. Journal of Nutritional Science. vol. 2 (e35).
- (2013) Trends in overweight and obesity over 22 years in a large adult population. The HUNT Study, Norway. Clinical Obesity. vol. 3 (1-2).