Postal addressDepartment of Public Health and General Practice The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7401 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine?. Epidemiology. volum 24 (1).
- (2013) LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults) in Norway - occurence, risk factors, treatment and complications :. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 23 (1).
- (2013) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting, TV viewing and leisure-time computer use with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (JSSM). volum 17 (1).
- (2013) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- (2013) Type 2 diabetes genes : present status and data from Norwegian studies. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 23 (1).
- (2013) Gender differences in subjective memory impairment in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. BMC Psychology. volum 1.
- (2013) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. volum 13 (1).
- (2013) Long-term tracking of plasma phospholipid fatty acid concentrations and their correlation with the dietary intake of marine foods in newly diagnosed diabetic patients: results from a follow-up of the HUNT Study, Norway. British Journal of Nutrition. volum 109 (6).
- (2013) Plasma phospholipid EPA and DHA are divergently associated with overall mortality in newly diagnosed diabetic patients: results from a follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) Study, Norway. Journal of Nutritional Science. volum 2 (e35).
- (2013) Trends in overweight and obesity over 22 years in a large adult population. The HUNT Study, Norway. Clinical Obesity. volum 3 (1-2).
- (2013) Diabetes-related foot ulcers and associated factors: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Survey (HUNT3) (2006–2008). Journal of diabetes and its complications.
- (2013) A prospective population-based cohort study of lactation and cardiovascular disease mortality: the HUNT study. BMC Public Health. volum 13.
- (2013) Mortality in Adult-Onset Autoimmune Diabetes Is Associated With Poor Glycemic Control Results from the HUNT Study. Diabetes Care. volum 36 (12).
- (2013) Alcohol consumption is associated with reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and autoimmune diabetes in adults: results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Diabetic Medicine. volum 30 (1).
- (2013) Smoking Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults Contrasting With Increased Risk in Overweight Men With Type 2 Diabetes A 22-year follow-up of the HUNT study. Diabetes Care. volum 36 (3).
- (2013) Prevalence of ZnT8 antibody in relation to phenotype and SLC30A8 polymorphism in adult autoimmune diabetes. Results from the HUNT study, Norway. Autoimmunity. volum 46 (1).
- (2013) Causal relationship between obesity and vitamin D status: bi-directional Mendelian randomization analysis of multiple cohorts. PLoS Medicine. volum 10 (2).
- (2013) Migraine, headache and development of metabolic syndrome: An 11-year follow-up in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). Pain. volum 154 (8).
- (2012) Being normal weight, but feeling overweight in adolescence may effect weight development into young adulthood - An 11-year follow-up: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Obesity.