Department of Public Health and General Practice
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine?. Epidemiology. volum 24 (1).
- (2013) LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults) in Norway - occurence, risk factors, treatment and complications :. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 23 (1).
- (2013) Type 2 diabetes genes : present status and data from Norwegian studies. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 23 (1).
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. volum 13 (1).
- (2013) Long-term tracking of plasma phospholipid fatty acid concentrations and their correlation with the dietary intake of marine foods in newly diagnosed diabetic patients: results from a follow-up of the HUNT Study, Norway. British Journal of Nutrition. volum 109 (6).
- (2013) A prospective population-based cohort study of lactation and cardiovascular disease mortality: the HUNT study. BMC Public Health.
- (2013) Alcohol consumption is associated with reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and autoimmune diabetes in adults: results from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Diabetic Medicine. volum 30 (1).
- (2013) Smoking Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults Contrasting With Increased Risk in Overweight Men With Type 2 Diabetes A 22-year follow-up of the HUNT study. Diabetes Care. volum 36 (3).
- (2013) Prevalence of ZnT8 antibody in relation to phenotype and SLC30A8 polymorphism in adult autoimmune diabetes. Results from the HUNT study, Norway. Autoimmunity. volum 46 (1).
- (2013) Migraine, headache and development of metabolic syndrome: An 11-year follow-up in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Pain. volum 154 (8).
- (2012) Being normal weight, but feeling overweight in adolescence may effect weight development into young adulthood - An 11-year follow-up: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Obesity.
- (2012) Cohort profile : the HUNT study, Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2012) Body mass index and mortality in elderly men and women: the Tromso and HUNT studies. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. volum 66 (7).
- (2012) The association between vascular factors and subjective memory impairment in older people : the HUNT study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 22 (2).
- (2012) Abnormal glucose regulation and gender-specific risk of fatal coronary artery disease in the HUNT 1 study. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. volum 46 (4).
- (2012) Lactation and cardiovascular risk factors in a population-based study: the HUNT-study. International Breastfeeding Journal. volum 7 (8).
- (2012) Sleep disturbances and low psychological well-being are associated with an increased risk of autoimmune diabetes in adults. Results from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. volum 98 (2).
- (2012) A genome-wide association search for type 2 diabetes genes in African Americans. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (1).
- (2012) Is physical activity maintenance from adolescence to young adulthood associated with reduced CVD risk factors, improved mental health and satisfaction with life: the HUNT Study, Norway. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. volum 9 (144).
- (2012) Is maintained pattern of physical activity from adolescence to adulthood associated with reduced CVD-risk? HUNT-Study, Norway. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 44 (supp. 2).