Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Characterizing the optimal flux space of genome-scale metabolic reconstructions through modified latin-hypercube sampling. Molecular Biosystems. vol. 12 (3).
- (2015) Quantifying inter-species differences in contractile function through biophysical modelling. Journal of Physiology. vol. 593 (5).
- (2014) A computational pipeline for quantification of mouse myocardial stiffness parameters. Computers in Biology and Medicine. vol. 53.
- (2014) Global structure of sloppiness in a nonlinear model. Journal of Chemometrics. vol. 28 (8).
- (2014) Insight into model mechanisms through automatic parameter fitting: a new methodological framework for model development. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 8 (59).
- (2013) Hierarchical multivariate regression-based sensitivity analysis reveals complex parameter interaction patterns in dynamic models. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems. vol. 120.
- (2012) Multi-way metamodelling facilitates insight into the complex input-output maps of nonlinear dynamic models. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 6.
- (2011) Hierarchical Cluster-based Partial Least Squares Regression (HC-PLSR) is an efficient tool for metamodelling of nonlinear dynamic models. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 5.
- (2011) Genotype-phenotype map characteristics of an in silico heart cell. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 2.
- (2010) Multi-level binary replacement (MBR) design for computer experiments in high-dimensional nonlinear systems. Journal of Chemometrics. vol. 24 (11-12).
- (2010) Screening design for computer experiments: metamodelling of a deterministic mathematical model of the mammalian circadian clock. Journal of Chemometrics. vol. 24 (11-12).
- (2006) Design of selective protein inhibitors using PASSA and PAS-Dock. Abstract of Papers of the American Chemical Society. vol. 231.
- (2006) Protein Alpha Shape (PAS) Dock: A new gaussian-based score function suitable for docking in homology modelled protein structures. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design. vol. 20 (3).
- (2005) Design of selective inhibitors of Tyrosine Kinase 2. Letters in Drug Design & Discovery. vol. 2 (7).
- (2004) Homology-based modelling of targets for rational drug design. Medicinal chemistry.
- (2004) Homology-based modelling of targets for rational drug design. Medicinal chemistry. vol. 4 (7).
- (2004) Prediction of Homology Model Quality with Multivariate Regression. Journal of chemical information and computer sciences. vol. 44 (5).
- (2003) Computational Analysis of the Interactions Between the Angiogenesis Inhibitor PD173074 and Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 1. Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry. vol. 2 (1).
- (2003) Computational analysis of the interactions between the angiogenesis inhibitor PD173074 and fibroblast growth factor receptor 1. Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry. vol. 2.
- (2002) Protein Alpha Shape Similarity Analysis (PASSA): A new method for mapping protein binding sites. Application in the design of a selective inhibitor of Tyrosine kinase 2. Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design. vol. 16 (11).