Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Photodynamic treatment with hexyl-aminolevulinate mediates reversible thiol oxidation in core oxidative stress signaling proteins. Molecular Biosystems.
- (2016) DNA base modifications in honey bee and fruit fly genomes suggest an active demethylation machinery with species- and tissue-specific turnover rates. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Excerpts from the 1st international NTNU symposium on current and future clinical biomarkers of cancer: innovation and implementation, June 16th and 17th 2016, Trondheim, Norway. Journal of Translational Medicine. vol. 14:295.
- (2016) Uracil-DNA glycosylase UNG promotes tet-mediated DNA demethylation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 291 (2).
- (2015) Identification of lung cancer histology-specific variants applying Bayesian framework variant prioritization approaches within the TRICL and ILCCO consortia. Carcinogenesis. vol. 36 (11).
- (2015) Cell cycle regulation of human DNA repair and chromatin remodeling genes. DNA Repair. vol. 30.
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2014) Red versus blue light illumination in hexyl 5-aminolevulinate photodynamic therapy: the influence of light color and irradiance on the treatment outcome in vitro. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 19:088002 (8).
- (2014) Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is localized to subnuclear domains enriched in splicing factors. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 322 (1).
- (2014) Error-free versus mutagenic processing of genomic uracil-Relevance to cancer. DNA Repair. vol. 19.
- (2014) Expression and recruitment of uracil-DNA glycosylase are regulated by E2A during antibody diversification. Molecular Immunology. vol. 60 (1).
- (2014) Rare variants of large effect in BRCA2 and CHEK2 affect risk of lung cancer. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (7).
- (2014) Protozoan ALKBH8 Oxygenases Display both DNA Repair and tRNA Modification Activities. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2013) The causal role of smoking in anxiety and depression: a Mendelian randomization analysis of the HUNT study. Psychological Medicine. vol. 43 (4).
- (2013) Transcription profiling during the cell cycle shows that a subset of Polycomb-targeted genes is upregulated during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 41 (5).
- (2013) Association between a 15q25 gene variant, nicotine-related habits, lung cancer and COPD among 56 307 individuals from the HUNT study in Norway. European Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 21 (11).
- (2013) A robust, sensitive assay for genomic uracil determination by LC/MS/MS reveals lower levels than previously reported. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (9).
- (2013) Multiple microRNAs may regulate DNA repair enzyme uracil‐DNA glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) A combined nuclear and nucleolar localization motif in activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) controls immunoglobulin class switching. Journal of Molecular Biology. vol. 425 (2).
- (2013) Base Excision Repair. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology. vol. 5 (4).