Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Whole grain consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, and all cause and cause specific mortality: Systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353:i2716.
- (2016) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, and heart failure incidence and mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) BMI and all cause mortality: Systematic review and non-linear dose-response meta-analysis of 230 cohort studies with 3.74 million deaths among 30.3 million participants. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353.
- (2016) Diabetes mellitus and the risk of gallbladder disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Preeclampsia in pregnancies with and without diabetes: the associations with placental weight. A population study of 655 842 pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (2).
- (2016) Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) Light-to-moderate drinking and incident heart failure - The Norwegian HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 203.
- (2016) MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 6:33153.
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Short-term public health impact of the July 22, 2011, terrorist attacks in Norway: A nationwide register-based study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (5).
- (2015) Physical activity and the risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (7).
- (2015) Body mass index, abdominal fatness and the risk of gallbladder disease. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (9).
- (2015) Resting heart rate and the risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 25 (6).
- (2015) Dairy products, calcium, and prostate cancer risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 101 (1).
- (2015) Identification of lung cancer histology-specific variants applying Bayesian framework variant prioritization approaches within the TRICL and ILCCO consortia. Carcinogenesis. vol. 36 (11).
- (2015) A Novel Risk Locus at 6p21.3 for Epstein-Barr Virus-Positive Hodgkin Lymphoma. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 24 (12).
- (2015) Invasive lobular breast cancer: The prognostic impact of histopathological grade, E-cadherin and molecular subtypes. Histopathology. vol. 66 (3).
- (2015) Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 137 (1).
- (2015) MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) and its effect on breast-, colon-, lung- and prostate cancer risk. Cancer Medicine. vol. 4 (12).