Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Maternal Preeclampsia and Androgens in the Offspring around Puberty: A Follow-Up Study. PLoS ONE.
- (2016) Whole grain consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, and all cause and cause specific mortality: Systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353:i2716.
- (2016) Physical activity and the risk of gallbladder disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. vol. 13 (7).
- (2016) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, and heart failure incidence and mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) BMI and all cause mortality: Systematic review and non-linear dose-response meta-analysis of 230 cohort studies with 3.74 million deaths among 30.3 million participants. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353.
- (2016) Diabetes mellitus and the risk of gallbladder disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Tobacco smoking and the risk of gallbladder disease. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 31 (7).
- (2016) Preeclampsia in pregnancies with and without diabetes: the associations with placental weight. A population study of 655 842 pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (2).
- (2016) The MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) C-allele is associated with increased risk of ovarian—but not endometrial cancer. Tumour Biology. vol. 37 (8).
- (2016) Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) Alcohol consumption is associated with a lower incidence of acute myocardial infarction: Results from a large prospective population-based study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 279 (4).
- (2016) Light-to-moderate drinking and incident heart failure - The Norwegian HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 203.
- (2016) MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 6:33153.
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (3).
- (2016) Autoimmune diabetes in adults and risk of myocardial infarction: the HUNT study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (5).
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Insomnia and left ventricular function - an echocardiography study. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 50.
- (2016) Short-term public health impact of the July 22, 2011, terrorist attacks in Norway: A nationwide register-based study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (5).
- (2016) Molecular Subtypes of Breast Cancer: Long-term Incidence Trends and Prognostic Differences. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 25 (12).
- (2016) Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants. The Lancet.