Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, and heart failure incidence and mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2015) Physical activity and the risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (7).
- (2015) Body mass index, abdominal fatness and the risk of gallbladder disease. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (9).
- (2015) Resting heart rate and the risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 25 (6).
- (2015) Dairy products, calcium, and prostate cancer risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 101 (1).
- (2015) Identification of lung cancer histology-specific variants applying Bayesian framework variant prioritization approaches within the TRICL and ILCCO consortia. Carcinogenesis. vol. 36 (11).
- (2015) A Novel Risk Locus at 6p21.3 for Epstein-Barr Virus-Positive Hodgkin Lymphoma. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 24 (12).
- (2015) Preeclampsia in pregnancies with and without diabetes: the associations with placental weight. A population study of 655 842 pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (2).
- (2015) Invasive lobular breast cancer: The prognostic impact of histopathological grade, E-cadherin and molecular subtypes. Histopathology. vol. 66 (3).
- (2015) Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 137 (1).
- (2015) MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) and its effect on breast-, colon-, lung- and prostate cancer risk. Cancer Medicine. vol. 4 (12).
- (2015) Microvascular proliferation in luminal A and basal-like breast cancer subtypes. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 68 (11).
- (2015) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2015) Size at birth and risk of breast cancer: update from a prospective population-based study. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (6).
- (2015) Genetic variants in the DNA repair gene NEIL3 and the risk of myocardial infarction in a nested case-control study. The HUNT Study. DNA Repair. vol. 28.
- (2015) A randomised controlled study of the long-term effects of exercise training on mortality in elderly people: Study protocol for the generation 100 study. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (2).
- (2015) Dimitrios Trichopoulos and the early life origins of breast cancer. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (6).
- (2015) Thyroid function within the normal range and risk of coronary heart disease an individual participant data analysis of 14 cohorts. JAMA Internal Medicine. vol. 175 (6).
- (2014) A population-based study of associations between preeclampsia and later cardiovascular risk factors. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 211 (6).