Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Resting heart rate and the risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 25 (6).
- (2015) Dairy products, calcium, and prostate cancer risk: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 101 (1).
- (2015) Invasive lobular breast cancer: The prognostic impact of histopathological grade, E-cadherin and molecular subtypes. Histopathology. vol. 66 (3).
- (2015) Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 137 (1).
- (2015) Size at birth and risk of breast cancer: update from a prospective population-based study. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (6).
- (2015) Genetic variants in the DNA repair gene NEIL3 and the risk of myocardial infarction in a nested case-control study. The HUNT Study. DNA Repair. vol. 28.
- (2015) A randomised controlled study of the long-term effects of exercise training on mortality in elderly people: Study protocol for the generation 100 study. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (2).
- (2015) Dimitrios Trichopoulos and the early life origins of breast cancer. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (6).
- (2015) Smoking, obesity and the risk of pituitary adenoma: a large prospective cohort study (The HUNT Study). European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2015) Thyroid function within the normal range and risk of coronary heart disease an individual participant data analysis of 14 cohorts. JAMA Internal Medicine. vol. 175 (6).
- (2014) A population-based study of associations between preeclampsia and later cardiovascular risk factors. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 211 (6).
- (2014) Breastfeeding and the maternal risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 24 (2).
- (2014) Body mass index and the risk of gout: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Nutrition. vol. 53 (8).
- (2014) A meta-analysis of Hodgkin lymphoma reveals 19p13.3 TCF3 as a novel susceptibility locus. Nature Communications. vol. 5.
- (2014) TOP2A gene copy number change in breast cancer. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 67 (5).
- (2014) Placental weight and placental weight to birthweight ratio in relation to Apgar score at birth: A population study of 522 360 singleton pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (12).
- (2014) Systematic evaluation of coding variation identifies a candidate causal variant in TM6SF2 influencing total cholesterol and myocardial infarction risk. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (4).
- (2014) No large-effect low-frequency coding variation found for myocardial infarction. Human Molecular Genetics. vol. 23 (17).
- (2014) Anthropometric factors and risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes among postmenopausal Norwegian women. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 135 (11).
- (2014) Reproductive history and the risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes in a prospective study of Norwegian women. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 25 (7).