Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Maternal Preeclampsia and Androgens in the Offspring around Puberty: A Follow-Up Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Whole grain consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, and all cause and cause specific mortality: systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353 (i2716).
- (2016) Nut consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer, all-cause and cause-specific mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMC Medicine. vol. 14 (207).
- (2016) Physical Activity and the Risk of Gallbladder Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Cohort Studies. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. vol. 13 (7).
- (2016) Body Mass Index, Abdominal Fatness, and Heart Failure Incidence and Mortality: A Systematic Review and Dose-Response Meta-Analysis of Prospective Studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) BMI and all cause mortality: Systematic review and non-linear dose-response meta-analysis of 230 cohort studies with 3.74 million deaths among 30.3 million participants. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353.
- (2016) Diabetes mellitus and the risk of gallbladder disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. Journal of diabetes and its complications. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Tobacco smoking and the risk of gallbladder disease. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 31 (7).
- (2016) Trends in adult body-mass index in 200 countries from 1975 to 2014: A pooled analysis of 1698 population-based measurement studies with 19.2 million participants. The Lancet. vol. 387 (10026).
- (2016) Preeclampsia in pregnancies with and without diabetes: the associations with placental weight. A population study of 655 842 pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (2).
- (2016) The MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) C-allele is associated with increased risk of ovarian—but not endometrial cancer. Tumour Biology. vol. 37 (8).
- (2016) Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) Alcohol consumption is associated with a lower incidence of acute myocardial infarction: Results from a large prospective population-based study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 279 (4).
- (2016) Light-to-moderate drinking and incident heart failure - The Norwegian HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 203.
- (2016) MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 6 (33153).
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (3).
- (2016) Prevalence of the CHEK2 R95* germline mutation. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. vol. 14:19.
- (2016) Autoimmune diabetes in adults and risk of myocardial infarction: the HUNT study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (5).
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine.