Postal addressDepartment of Public Health and General Practice Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7401 Trondheim Norway
Lars Johan Vatten
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) TOP2A gene copy number change in breast cancer. Journal of Clinical Pathology. volum 67 (5).
- (2014) Reproductive history and the risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes in a prospective study of Norwegian women. Cancer Causes and Control. volum 25 (7).
- (2014) Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure Among Metabolically Healthy But Obese Individuals : HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study), Norway. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. volum 63 (11).
- (2014) A simple non-exercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 46 (6).
- (2014) Pregnancy week at delivery and the risk of shoulder dystocia: a population study of 2 014 956 deliveries. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. volum 121 (1).
- (2013) Association of time since last birth, age at first birth and parity with breast cancer survival among parous women: A register-based study from Norway. International Journal of Cancer. volum 132 (1).
- (2013) Weight change in adulthood and risk of postmenopausal breast cancer: the HUNT study of Norway. British Journal of Cancer. volum 109 (5).
- (2013) Dairy products and the risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. volum 98 (4).
- (2013) Whole grain and refined grain consumption and the risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. European Journal of Epidemiology. volum 28 (11).
- (2013) Maternal Age at Child Birth, Birth Order, and Suicide at a Young Age: A Sibling Comparison. American Journal of Epidemiology. volum 177 (7).
- (2013) The causal role of smoking in anxiety and depression: a Mendelian randomization analysis of the HUNT study. Psychological Medicine. volum 43 (4).
- (2013) Sphincter training or anal injections of dextranomer for treatment of anal incontinence: a randomized trial. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 48 (3).
- (2013) Molecular subtypes, histopathological grade and survival in a historic cohort of breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. volum 140 (3).
- (2013) Reproductive factors and the risk of breast cancer in old age: a Norwegian cohort study. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. volum 139 (1).
- (2013) Associations of placental weight with maternal and cord blood hormones. Annals of Epidemiology. volum 23 (11).
- (2013) Chronic pain: One year prevalence and associated characteristics (the HUNT pain study). Scandinavian Journal of Pain. volum 4 (4).
- (2013) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal.
- (2013) Metabolic mediators of the effects of body-mass index, overweight, and obesity on coronary heart disease and stroke: a pooled analysis of 97 prospective cohorts with 1.8 million participants. The Lancet.
- (2013) Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction Dyslipidemia More Detrimental for Men than Women. Epidemiology. volum 24 (5).
- (2013) Do parental heights influence pregnancy length?: a population-based prospective study, HUNT 2. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. volum 13.