Department of Public Health and General Practice
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Lars Johan Vatten
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Association of time since last birth, age at first birth and parity with breast cancer survival among parous women: A register-based study from Norway. International Journal of Cancer. volum 132 (1).
- (2013) Weight change in adulthood and risk of postmenopausal breast cancer: the HUNT study of Norway. British Journal of Cancer. volum 109 (5).
- (2013) Dairy products and the risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. volum 98 (4).
- (2013) Maternal Age at Child Birth, Birth Order, and Suicide at a Young Age: A Sibling Comparison. American Journal of Epidemiology. volum 177 (7).
- (2013) The causal role of smoking in anxiety and depression: a Mendelian randomization analysis of the HUNT study. Psychological Medicine. volum 43 (4).
- (2013) Sphincter training or anal injections of dextranomer for treatment of anal incontinence: a randomized trial. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 48 (3).
- (2013) Molecular subtypes, histopathological grade and survival in a historic cohort of breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. volum 140 (3).
- (2013) Reproductive factors and the risk of breast cancer in old age: a Norwegian cohort study. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. volum 139 (1).
- (2013) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal.
- (2013) Metabolic mediators of the effects of body-mass index, overweight, and obesity on coronary heart disease and stroke: a pooled analysis of 97 prospective cohorts with 1.8 million participants. The Lancet.
- (2013) Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction Dyslipidemia More Detrimental for Men than Women. Epidemiology. volum 24 (5).
- (2013) Do parental heights influence pregnancy length?: a population-based prospective study, HUNT 2. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. volum 13.
- (2013) Age and gender differences of endothelial function in 4739 healthy adults; the HUNT3 Fitness Study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. volum 20.
- (2013) Insomnia Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Individuals: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Sleep. volum 36 (1).
- (2013) Body mass index and the risk of meningioma, glioma and schwannoma in a large prospective cohort study (The HUNT Study). British Journal of Cancer. volum 109 (1).
- (2012) Genome-Wide Association Study of Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma and Epstein-Barr Virus Status-Defined Subgroups. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. volum 104 (3).
- (2012) A genome-wide association study identifies a novel susceptibility locus for renal cell carcinoma on 12p11.23. Human Molecular Genetics. volum 21 (2).
- (2012) Mammography Screening and Breast Cancer Mortality in Sweden. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. volum 104 (14).
- (2012) Hormone therapy use and mammographic density in postmenopausal Norwegian women. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. volum 132 (1).
- (2012) Using Prior Information from the Medical Literature in GWAS of Oral Cancer Identifies Novel Susceptibility Variant on Chromosome 4-the AdAPT Method. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (5).