Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) A population-based study of associations between preeclampsia and later cardiovascular risk factors. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 211 (6).
- (2014) Breastfeeding and the maternal risk of type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of cohort studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 24 (2).
- (2014) Body mass index and the risk of gout: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Nutrition. vol. 53 (8).
- (2014) A meta-analysis of Hodgkin lymphoma reveals 19p13.3 TCF3 as a novel susceptibility locus. Nature Communications. vol. 5.
- (2014) Invasive lobular breast cancer: the prognostic impact of histopathological grade, E-cadherin and molecular subtypes. Histopathology.
- (2014) TOP2A gene copy number change in breast cancer. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 67 (5).
- (2014) Placental weight and placental weight to birthweight ratio in relation to Apgar score at birth: A population study of 522 360 singleton pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (12).
- (2014) Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer.
- (2014) Systematic evaluation of coding variation identifies a candidate causal variant in TM6SF2 influencing total cholesterol and myocardial infarction risk. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (4).
- (2014) No large-effect low-frequency coding variation found for myocardial infarction. Human Molecular Genetics. vol. 23 (17).
- (2014) Anthropometric factors and risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes among postmenopausal Norwegian women. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 135 (11).
- (2014) Reproductive history and the risk of molecular breast cancer subtypes in a prospective study of Norwegian women. Cancer Causes and Control. vol. 25 (7).
- (2014) Population distribution and ancestry of the cancer protective MDM2 SNP285 (rs117039649). OncoTarget. vol. 5 (18).
- (2014) Maternal and cord blood hormones in relation to birth size. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 29 (5).
- (2014) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Insomnia symptoms and risk for unintentional fatal injuries-The HUNT study. Sleep. vol. 37 (11).
- (2014) Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure Among Metabolically Healthy But Obese Individuals : HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study), Norway. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 63 (11).
- (2014) A simple nonexercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 46 (6).
- (2014) Rare variants of large effect in BRCA2 and CHEK2 affect risk of lung cancer. Nature Genetics. vol. 46 (7).
- (2014) Modern mammography screening and breast cancer mortality: Population study. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 348.