Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Maria Letizia Jaccheri
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Architectural Decision-Making in Enterprises: Preliminary Findings from an Exploratory Study in Norwegian Electricity Industry. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 7957.
- (2013) Learning by Playing and Learning by Making. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 8101.
- (2013) An Enriched Artifacts Activity for Supporting Creative Learning: Perspectives for Children with Impairments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 8215.
- (2013) Software and HardwareIntensive Activities for Supporting Creative Learning. ERCIM News.
- (2013) An empirical examination of behavioral factors in creative development of game prototypes. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 8215.
- (2013) Does informal learning benefit from interactivity? The effect of trial and error on knowledge acquisition during a museum visit. International Journal of Mobile Learning and Organisation. volum 7 (2).
- (2012) “This Game Is Girly!” Perceived Enjoyment and Student Acceptance of Edutainment. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 7516.
- (2012) Learning and Creativity through Tabletops: A Learning Analytics Approach. Learning Technology. volum 14 (4).
- (2012) Open Source Software for Entertainment. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 7522.
- (2012) “Do not touch the paintings!” The benefits of interactivity on learning and future visits in a museum. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 7522.
- (2011) Art and Technology for Young Creators. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 6972.
- (2011) Open Software and Art: a Tutorial. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 6972.
- (2010) Sonic Onyx: Case Study of an Interactive Artwork. Electronic Healthcare - Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. volum 30.
- (2010) A checklist for integrating student empirical studies with research and teaching goals. Empirical Software Engineering. volum 15 (1).
- (2009) The Open Wall: A Software-Intensive Art Installation. ERCIM News.
- (2008) Blogging as a research and educational tool: a three years experience. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series.
- (2008) Software Engineering Issues in Interactive Installation Art. International Journal of Arts and Technology. volum 1 (1).
- (2007) Involving Industry Professionals in Empirical Studies with Students. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2007) Software Engineering Students meet Interdisciplinary Project work and Art. Information Visualisation.
- (2007) Open Source Software: A Source of Possibilities for Software Engineering Education and Empirical Software Engineering. Proceedings / International Conference of Software Engineering.