Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Early Differences in Dorsal Hippocampal Metabolite Levels in Males But Not Females in a Transgenic Rat Model of Alzheimer's Disease. Neurochemical Research. vol. 39 (2).
- (2014) Neuronal and astrocytic metabolism in a transgenic rat model of Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 34 (5).
- (2013) Glutamate metabolism is impaired in transgenic mice with tau hyperphosphorylation. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 33 (5).
- (2012) Altered neurochemical profile in the McGill-R-Thy1-APP rat model of Alzheimer's disease: a longitudinal in vivo 1H MRS study. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 123 (4).
- (2011) Altered 13C glucose metabolism in the cortico–striato–thalamo–cortical loop in the MK-801 rat model of schizophrenia. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 31 (3).
- (2011) Brain [U-13C]glucose metabolism in mice with decreased α-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex activity. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 89 (12).
- (2011) Knockout of GAD65 has major impact on synaptic GABA synthesized from astrocyte-derived glutamine. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 31 (2).
- (2010) GAD65 is essential for synthesis of GABA destined for tonic inhibition regulating epileptiform activity. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 115 (6).