Background and activities
1991-94 Aker Nursing College, Oslo, Norway
1994-98 RN at Aker Hospital, Oslo Norway
1998-2000 ICU nurse education and Traing, Rikshosptialet University Hospital, Oslo
2000-2002 ICU nurse, Cardiothoracic ICU, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo
2002-2003 Assistant Professor in the ICU nurse education, Lovisenberg College, Oslo
2003-2004 Master in Nursing, Griffith University, Australia
2004-2007 Nurse Researcher and Educator, ICU, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo
2007-2008 Assistant Proffessor in the bachelor nursing program, Nord-Trøndelag University College, Levanger, Norway
2008 - Nurse Researcher and Educator, Dept of Internal Medicine, Levanger Hospital, Norway (40% position from 2010-2015)
2010- 2015 Phd student, Norwegian University of Technology and Science, Dept of neuroscience (phd program public health and general medisine), Trondheim, Norway (60% position)
2015 Researcher (PhD) Dept of Neuroscience NTNU/ Levanger Hospital
Symptoms of anxiety and depression
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the HUNT 2 study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of heart failure: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Symptoms of depression and risk of heart failure. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 13.
- (2013) Standardised SIRS/Sepsis observation at the general wards. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 39.
- (2013) Symptoms of anxiety and depression measured once or twice as risk factors for first future AMI. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 28.
- (2011) Gir noninvasiv ventilasjonsstøtte økt risiko for vekttap hos KOLS-pasienter akuttinnlagt i sykehus? :. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2008) ICU patient's transfer anxiety: A prospective cohort study. Australian Critical Care. vol. 21 (4).
- (2005) Performance of the faces anxiety scale in patients transferred from the ICU. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing.
- (2015) Associations of depression and anxiety symptoms with cardiac function and cardiovascular disease in the general population. A linkage between the HUNT population study, hospital data and cause-of death register. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0856-0.