Postal addressDepartment of Industrial Economics and Technology Management Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Luitzen De Boer
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) What is required for greener supplier selection? A literature review and conceptual model development. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. volum 19 (4).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. volum 6 (3).
- (2012) How do supplier development programs affect suppliers?: Insights for suppliers, buyers and governments from an empirical study in Mexico. Business Process Management Journal. volum 18 (4).
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. volum 33.
- (2010) Critical success factors for managing purchasing groups. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. volum 16 (1).
- (2009) Green procurement in Norway; a survey of practices at the municipal and county level. Journal of Environmental Management. volum 91 (1).
- (2008) Unfair allocation of gains under the Equal Price allocation method in purchasing groups. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 187 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2005) Decision technologies for electronic purchasing. Perspektiven des supply management - Konzepte und anwendungen.
- (2005) Outsourcing of logistics activities: development of a prescriptive model. Sourcing decision management.
- (2004) Begrensde rationaliteit ('Bounded Rationality') en inkoopbeslissingen. Vraagbaak voor inkoop en logistiek.