Postal addressDepartment of Industrial Economics and Technology Management Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Luitzen De Boer
Background and activities
Born in the Netherlands in 1970, MSc and PhD in Industrial Engineering from University of Twente, academic career in Twente, moved to NTNU in 2004.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) What is required for greener supplier selection? A literature review and conceptual model development. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. volum 19 (4).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. volum 6 (3).
- (2012) How do supplier development programs affect suppliers?: Insights for suppliers, buyers and governments from an empirical study in Mexico. Business Process Management Journal. volum 18 (4).
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. volum 33.
- (2010) Critical success factors for managing purchasing groups. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. volum 16 (1).
- (2009) Green procurement in Norway; a survey of practices at the municipal and county level. Journal of Environmental Management. volum 91 (1).
- (2008) Unfair allocation of gains under the Equal Price allocation method in purchasing groups. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 187 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2005) Decision technologies for electronic purchasing. Perspektiven des supply management - Konzepte und anwendungen.
- (2005) Outsourcing of logistics activities: development of a prescriptive model. Sourcing decision management.
- (2004) Begrensde rationaliteit ('Bounded Rationality') en inkoopbeslissingen. Vraagbaak voor inkoop en logistiek.