Background and activities
My field of research is unconventional computers, and I am part of the EU project NASCENCE.
Other interests include complex systems and massive parallelism.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Mecobo: A Hardware and Software Platform for In Materio Evolution. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8553.
- (2014) Evolution-In-Materio: Solving Machine Learning Classification Problems Using Materials. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8672.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Mecobo: A Hardware and Software Platform for In Materio Evolution. Unconventional Computation and Natural Computation.
- (2014) Comparison and Evaluation of Signal Representations for a Carbon Nanotube Computational Device. IEEE SSCI 2014, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence. ICES 2014, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Evolvable Systems Proceedings.
- (2014) Evolution-in-materio: Solving function optimization problems using materials. 14th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence (UKCI).