Background and activities
My research interest includes developing quantitative imaging biomarkers for cancer using advanced magnetic resonance imaging/spectroscopy techniques.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) 1D-spectral editing and 2D multispectral in vivo 1 H-MRS and 1 H-MRSI-Methods and applications. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 529.
- (2015) Three-dimensional MR spectroscopic imaging using adiabatic spin echo and hypergeometric dual-band suppression for metabolic mapping over the entire brain. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 77 (2).
- (2015) In vivo 31P MRSI for metabolic profiling of human breast cancer xenografts. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 41 (3).
- (2014) Impacts of MR spectroscopic imaging on glioma patient management. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (5).
- (2014) Quantitative 31P HR-MAS MR spectroscopy for detection of response to PI3K/mTOR inhibition in breast cancer xenografts. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 71 (6).
- (2014) IDH1 R132H Mutation Generates a Distinct Phospholipid Metabolite Profile in Glioma. Cancer Research. vol. 74 (17).
- (2013) 2-hydroxyglutarate as a magnetic resonance biomarker for glioma subtyping. Translational Oncology. vol. 6 (2).
- (2014) 31P MRS reveals post-exercise impacts on energy metabolism of heart failure rats. Joint Annual meeting ISMRM-ESMRMB ; Milan. 2014-05-10 - 2014-05-16.