Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Students’ use of the interactive whiteboard during physics group work. European Journal of Engineering Education. vol. 40 (2).
- (2014) Engineering students' experiences from physics group work in learning labs. Research in Science & Technological Education. vol. 32 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Interventions On Learning, Stimulated By The Use Of Text-based Student Response System. EDULEARN16 Proceedings.
- (2015) Response Technology Used to Build Self-Regulated Learners. INTED2015 Proceedings.
- (2014) Engineering students’ use of the interactive whiteboard during physics group work. Science Education Research For Evidence-based Teaching and Coherence in Learning (Proceedings of the ESERA 2013 Conference).
- (2012) Experiences with Use of New Digital Learning Environments to Increase Academic and Social Competence. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.