Background and activities
- Polymeric and Mixed Matrix Membranes for Gas Separation
- Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs)
- Membrane contactors
- Liquid Pervaporation
- CO2 Capture
- PhD. Candidate in Chemical Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
- MSc. in Chemical Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- BSc. in Chemical Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran.
- Subsea Natural Gas Dehydration Using Membrane
- Mahdi Ahmadi, Ender Tas, Ayse Kilic, Volkan Kumbaraci, Naciye Talinli, M.Goktug Ahnunbay, and S.Birgul Tantekin-Ersolmaz; (2017). " Highly CO2 Selectiv Microporous Metal-Imidazolate Framework-Based Mixed Matrix Membranes", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2017, 9(41). pp 35936-35946.
- Reyhani A, Rekabdar F,Hemmati M, SafeKordi A.A, Ahmadi M; (2013). “Optimization of conditions in ultrafiltration treatment of produced water by polymeric membrane using Taguchi approach” –Journal of Desalination and Water Treatment, 51 (40-42), 7499-7508.
- Reyhani A, Rekabdar F,Hemmati M, Ahmadi M; (2012). “Application of Evolutionary Polynomial Regression in Ultrafiltration System Considering Effect of Different Parameters on Oily Waste Water Treatment” -Journal of Petroleum Science and Technology, 3 (1), 9-19.
- Mahdi Ahmadi, Sadiye Velioglu, Ender Tas, M. Göktug Ahunbay and S. Birgül Tantekin-Ersolmaz; “Strontium-Based Bimetallic Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs) for CO2 Separation)” – AICHE Annual Meeting, San Francisco, Nov 2016.
- Mahdi Ahmadi, Ayse Kilic, Ender Tas, M. Göktug Ahunbay and S. Birgül Tantekin-Ersolmaz; “MMIF-Based Mixed Matrix Membranes for CO2 Separation”- AICHE Annual Meeting, San Francisco, Nov 2016.
- Mahdi Ahmadi, M. Goktug Ahunbay, and S.Birgul Tantekin-Ersolmaz., “FOHQUO and MMIF Type MOFs: How Good Are They in Mixed-Matrix Membranes for CO2 Separation?”- Euromembrane 2015, Aachen, Germany, 6-10. September 2015.