Background and activities
Discipline /work area
- Teaching and counseling students during all three years at the OT bachelor program.
- Responsible for the course Occupation, occupation analysis and occupational performance (1st semester)
- Responsible for the course Occupation, physical health and motor skills (2nd semester).
Research and projects
- "Transition from higher education to employment: The experiences of Occupational therapists with disabilities. A collaboration with Brunel University, London, and Trinity Univeristy College, Dublin.
- "Intensive international course in creativity". A course arranged by Nordic teachers with students participating from all Nordic countries. Founded by the Nordplus Network.
- Occupational therapy
- Disability studies
- Master’s degree in disability studies, NTNU, 2012. Title of thesis: Representations of disability within occupational therapy literature - a discourse analysis.
- Bachelors degree in occupational therapy, Arcada University of applied sciences, Helsinki, Finland. Graduated in 2012.
- Employed at the Occupational Therapy bachelor program, Department of health science, since October 2012.
- Occupational Therapist, Trondheim municipality. Part time during spring 2015.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Representations of disability within occupational therapy literature – a discourse analysis. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2012.