Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) ‘It’s a very complicated issue here’: understanding the limited and declining use of manual vacuum aspiration for postabortion care in Malawi: a qualitative study. Health Policy and Planning. vol. 32 (3).
- (2015) The Norwegian preeclampsia family cohort study: a new resource for investigating genetic aspects and heritability of preeclampsia and related phenotypes. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 15:319.
- (2015) Refined phenotyping identifies links between preeclampsia and related diseases in a Norwegian preeclampsia family cohort. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 33 (11).
- (2014) Decrease in use of manual vacuum aspiration in postabortion care in Malawi: A cross-sectional study from three public hospitals, 2008-2012. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2013) Changing patterns of cytomegalovirus seroprevalence among pregnant women in Norway between 1995 and 2009 examined in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study and two cohorts from Sør-Trøndelag County: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2013) A preeclampsia genome-wide linkage scan in Norwegian families. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (2).
- (2012) Cytomegalovirus antibody status at 17 - 18 weeks of gestation and preeclampsia: a case-control study of pregnant women in Norway. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 119 (11).
- (2012) A population and family based study design to investigate genetic predisposition to preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease. The Norwegian Preeclampsia Family Study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 91.
- (2012) INVESTIGATING GENETIC PREDISPOSITION AND CLINICAL OCCURRENCE OF PREECLAMPSIA AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE THROUGH A FAMILY-BASED DESIGN. Placenta. vol. 33 (9).
- (2011) Establishment of a Norwegian Preeclampsia Family Biobank. Placenta. vol. 32 (9).