Background and activities
Post doctoral fellow in MR Cancer group working with 13C and 1H MRS for analysis and characterization of breast cancer. Experience with MRS, MR metabolomics, MRI, medical physics, nuclear medicine physics, PET, image analysis, animal models and histopathology.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Ionizing radiation abrogates the pro-tumorigenic capacity of cancer-Associated fibroblasts co-implanted in xenografts. Scientific Reports.
- (2017) Ionizing radiation abrogates pro-tumorigenic effects from cancer-associated fibroblasts in xenografts. Cancer Research. vol. 77 (13).
- (2014) Interplay of choline metabolites and genes in patient-derived breast cancer xenografts. Breast Cancer Research. vol. 16 (1).
- (2011) 13C High-resolution-magic angle spinning MRS reveals differences in glucose metabolism between two breast cancer xenograft models with different gene expression patterns. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 24 (10).
- (2010) Multivariate modeling and prediction of breast cancer prognostic factors using MR metabolomics. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 9 (2).
- (2012) Characterization of breast cancer using MR metabolomics and gene expression analysis. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3878-6.