Department of Telematics
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Maria Bartnes Line
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Preparing for the Smart Grids: Improving Information Security Management in the Power Industry. ERCIM News.
- (2013) Why securing smart grids is not just a straightforward consultancy exercise. Security and Communication Networks.
- (2012) Sårbare strømmålere. Adresseavisen.
- (2011) Personal Health Information on Display: Balancing Needs, Usability and Legislative Requirements. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. volum 169.
- (2011) A Risk-Based Evaluation of Group Access Control Approaches in a Healthcare Setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 6908.
- (2011) Cyber Security Challenges in Smart Grids. IEEE PES International Conference and Exhibition on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies.
- (2007) CheckIT-- A program to measure and improve information security and safety culture. International Journal of Performability Engineering. volum 3 (1).
- (2007) Check-IT - a Program to Measure and Improve Information Security and Safety Culture. International Journal of Performability Engineering. volum 3 (1).
- (2006) Measurement and improvement of information security culture. Measurement and control (London. 1968). volum 39.
Part of book/report
- (2013) A Case Study: Preparing for the Smart Grids - Identifying Current Practice for Information Security Incident Management in the Power Industry. IMF 2013 - 7th International Conference on IT Security Incident Management and IT Forensics, Nürnberg, Germany, 12-14 March, 2013.
- (2013) A Study of Resilience within Information Security in the Power Industry. Proceedings from IEEE Africon 2013.
- (2013) Threat Modeling of AMI. Critical Information Infrastructures Security 7th International Workshop, CRITIS 2012, Lillehammer, Norway, September 17-18, 2012.
- (2012) Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – Enabling and Challenging Critical Infrastructure. Risk and Interdependencies in Critical Infrastructures. A Guideline for Analysis..
- (2006) Monitoring of Incident Response Management Performance. IT-Incident Management & IT-Forensics - IMF 2006.
- (2012) Risikovurdering av AMS. Kartlegging av informasjonssikkerhetsmessige sårbarheter i AMS. 2012. ISBN 978-82-14-05280-0.