Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Turbiscan as a Tool for Studying the Phase Separation Tendency of Pyrolysis Oil. Energy & Fuels. vol. 27 (3).
- (2013) Gas-phase esterification of microfibrillated cellulose (MFC) films. Cellulose (London). vol. 20 (3).
- (2013) TEMPO-Mediated Oxidation of Norway Spruce and Eucalyptus Pulps: Preparation and Characterization of Nanofibers and Nanofiber Dispersions. Journal of polymers and the environment. vol. 21 (1).
- (2012) Mechanical and oxygen barrier properties of films prepared from fibrillated dispersions of TEMPO-oxidized Norway spruce and Eucalyptus pulps. Cellulose (London). vol. 19 (3).
- (2011) Rheological Studies of Microfibrillar Cellulose Water Dispersions. Journal of polymers and the environment. vol. 19 (1).
- (2011) Moisture Content of Polyethylene Coated Solid Fibreboard after Industrial Lamination. Packaging technology & science. vol. 24 (3).
- (2011) Surface chemical modification of microfibrillated cellulose: improvement of barrier properties for packaging applications. Cellulose (London). vol. 18 (1).
- (2010) Efficient approach to high barrier packaging using microfibrillar cellulose and shellac. Cellulose (London). vol. 17 (3).
- (2010) Modeled and measured bending stiffness of polyethylene coated solid fiberboard. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 25 (3).
- (2006) Effect of surface chemistry and topography of sulphite fibres on the transcrystallinity of polypropylene. Cellulose (London). vol. 13.