Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasiexperimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing.
- (2017) Health-related quality of life, sense of coherence and leisure-time physical activity in women after an acute myocardial infarction. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2017) The CPOT – a tool for pain assessment for intensive care patients. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2016) Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Family Sense of Coherence Scale. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 6.
- (2016) Family Functioning, Psychological Distress, and Well-Being in Parents with a Child Having ADHD. Sage Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2016) CPOT verktøy for smertevurdering av intensivpasienter. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. vol. 5 (2).
- (2015) Physical activity in women after an acute myocardial infarction. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. vol. 5 (8).
- (2015) Parental perception of family functioning in everyday life with a child with ADHD. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43 (1).
- (2015) Clinical nursing leaders' perceptions of nutrition quality indicators in Swedish stroke wards: a national survey. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 23 (6).
- (2015) Cross-Cultural Validation and Psychometric Testing of the Questionnaire: Debriefing Experience Scale. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) Intensive care nurses’ perceptions of simulation-based team training for building patient safety in intensive care: A descriptive qualitative study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 30 (4).
- (2014) Exploring intensive care nurses’ team performance in a simulation-based emergency situation, − expert raters’ assessments versus self-assessments: an explorative study. BMC Nursing. vol. 13 (47).
- (2014) Living in a family with a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a phenomenographic study. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (21-22).
- (2014) Debriefing in simulation conducted in small and large groups - nursing students’ experiences. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. vol. 4 (9).
- (2014) Psychometric Testing of the Norwegian Version of the Questionnaire, Student Satisfaction and Self-Confidence in Learning, Used in Simulation. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 14 (3).
- (2013) Patients' experiences of care quality and satisfaction during hospital stay; a qualitative study. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 1.
- (2013) Patient photographs—A landmark for the ICU staff: A descriptive study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 29 (4).