Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Toll-Like Receptor 8 Is a Major Sensor of Group B Streptococcus But Not Escherichia coli in Human Primary Monocytes and Macrophages. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 8.
- (2015) Expression of CD150 in Tumors of the Central Nervous System: Identification of a Novel Isoform. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (2).
- (2012) Epstein-Barr virus immortalization of human B-cells leads to stabilization of hypoxia-induced factor 1 alpha, congruent with the Warburg effect. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (7).
- (2012) The multilevel regulation of CD95 signaling outcome. Experimental Oncology. vol. 34 (3).
- (2011) Differential expression of PKD1 and PKD2 in gastric cancer and analysis of PKD1 and PKD2 function in the model system. Experimental Oncology. vol. 33 (4).
- (2011) CD150-mediated Akt signalling pathway in normal and malignant B cells. Experimental Oncology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2010) Epstein-Barr virus-encoded EBNA-5 forms trimolecular protein complexes with MDM2 and p53 and inhibits the transactivating function of p53. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 128.
- (2010) Hodgkin's lymphoma: the role of cell surface receptors in regulation of tumor cell fate. Experimental Oncology. vol. 32 (4).