Background and activities
BA and MA in international political theory, PhD in philosophy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Introduction: Domination, migration and non-citizens. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Unequal residence statuses and the ideal of non-domination. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Borders as a Space of Interaction: An Account of Special State Obligations to Irregular Immigrants. American Behavioral Scientist. vol. 56 (9).
- (2008) Irregular Migration and 'Immanent Critique'. Ethics and International Affairs. vol. 22.
- (2014) Domination, Migration and Non-Citizens. Routledge. 2014. ISBN 978-0415747806.
Part of book/report
- (2009) Justifying claims of state responsibility to meet the needs of irregular migrants: The problem with proceeding from human rights. Ethics, Law and Society, Vol.IV.
- (2010) What We Owe Unwelcome Residents. The obligation of liberal democracies towards irregular immigrants. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-2457-4.