Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Habituation of laser-evoked potentials by migraine phase: a blinded longitudinal study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 18.
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycemia in adults with type 1 diabetes is not associated with autonomic dysfunction or peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Care. vol. 39 (3).
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia and peripheral autonomic neuropathy in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. vol. 58.
- (2015) The effect of sleep restriction on laser evoked potentials, thermal sensory and pain thresholds and suprathreshold pain in healthy subjects. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 126 (10).
- (2014) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in tension-type headache: A blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (6).
- (2013) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in migraineurs: a blinded controlled polysomnographic study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 14.
- (2012) Subjective and objective sleep quality related to pain thresholds in tension type headache and controls. Journal of Sleep Research. vol. 21 (Supp. 1).
- (2010) The validity of questionnaire-based diagnoses: the third Nord-Trøndelag Health study 2006-2008. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 11 (1).
- (2009) Interictal quantitative EEG in migraine: a blinded controlled study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 10 (5).
- (2009) The occipital alpha rhythm related to the "migraine cycle" and headache burden: a blinded, controlled longitudinal study. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 120 (3).
- (2008) A face-to-face interview of participants in HUNT 3: the impact of the screening question on headache prevalence. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 9 (5).
- (2005) Quantitative electroencephalography (QEEG) in migraine. Cephalalgia. vol. 25.