Postal addressDepartment of Materials Science and Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
- Inorganic chemistry
- Popular science
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2007) Investigation of ion pair formation in the triphenylmethyl chloride-trimethyl aluminium system, as a model for the activation of olefin polymerization catalyst. Vibrational Spectroscopy. volum 43 (1).
- (2005) Activation of Metallocenes for Olefin Polymerization As Monitored by IR Spectroscopy. Inorganic Chemistry. volum 44.
- (2003) H-1 and C-13 NMR study of the intermediates formed by (Cp-R)(2)ZrCl2 activation with MAO and AlMe3/[CPh3][B(C6F5)4]. Correlation of spectroscopic and ethene polymerization data. Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics. volum 204 (8).
- (2003) H-1-, C-13-NMR and ethylene polymerization studies of zirconocene/MAO catalysts: effect of the ligand structure on the formation of active intermediates and polymerization kinetics. Journal of Organometallic Chemistry. volum 685 (1).
- (2003) H-1 NMR characterization of intermediates formed by the activation of zirconocenes with methylaluminoxane at high Al/Zr ratios. Mendeleev communications (Print). volum 2.
- (2003) H-1-NMR spectroscopic study of cationic intermediates in solvent and oil constituents of the catalytic systems Cp2ZrMe2/AlMe3/[CPh3][B(C6F5)(4)] and Cp2ZrMe2/AlMe3/[CPh3][B(C6F5)(4)] in benzene. Mendeleev communications (Print). volum 677.
- (2001) On the Reactivity and Acidity of Alkylaluminoxanes. Organometallics. volum 20.
- (2001) Reactivity and Acidity of Alkylaluminoxanes. Organometallics. volum 20.
- (2000) In situ FTIR spectroscopy during addition of trimethylaluminium (TMA) to methylaluminoxane (MAO) shows no formation of MAO-TMA compounds. Vibrational Spectroscopy. volum 24.
- (2000) Experimental and Theoretical Investigations of the Structure of Methylaluminoxane (MAO) Cocatalysts for Olefin Polymerizaton. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. volum 38.
- (2000) Experimental and theoretical investigations of the structure of methylaluminoxane (MAO) cocatalysts for olefin polymerization. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. volum 38.
- (1998) Termination, isomerization, and propagation reactions during ethene polymerization catalyzed Cp2Zr-R+ and Cp*2Zr-R+ : an experimental and theoretical investigation. Macromolecules. volum 31 (21).
- (1997) Stoichiometry and structure of Al(C%cH%f)%d%mnCln/C%gH%fCOOC%cH%f complexes (n=0-2). Journal of Molecular Structure. volum 408/409.
- (1997) Vibrational spectra and quantum chemical investigations of stoiciometric anions in the series Tl%cP%cS%g%mx Sex and Ag%cP%cS%g%mxSex with x=0.6 : evidence of the hexaselenidometadiphosphate anion, P%cSe%g%2¤-%1. Vibrational Spectroscopy. volum 14.
- (1997) Pressure effects on termination mechanisms during ethene polymerization catalyzed by dicyclopentadienylzirconium dichloride/methylaluminoxane. Macromolecular rapid communications. volum 18.
- (1997) Kinetic studies of the injection of comonomers during polymerization of ethene and propene with MgCl%c-supported Ziegler-Natta catalysts. Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics. volum 198.
- (1996) Quantum chemical vibrational analysis of clusters providing an explanation for the planarity of the P%4%-%g ring. Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM. volum 369.
- (1995) Titanium-Ethylene Complexes Proposed to be Intermediates in Ziegler-Natta Catalysis. Can they be detected through Vibrational Spectroscopy?. Organometallics. volum 14.
- (1995) The Ziegler-Natta Ethylene Insertion Reaction For a Five-Coordinate Titanium Chloride Complex Bridged to an Aluminium Hydride Cocatalyst. Journal of the American Chemical Society. volum 117.
- (1995) Raman spectroscopic and ab initio quantum chemical investigations of molecules and complex ions in the molten system CsCl-NbCl%f-NbOCl%d. Inorganic Chemistry. volum 34.