Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Particles influence allergic responses in mice - role of gender and particle size. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. volum 77 (5).
- (2014) Pollen from genetically modified Bt maize does not promote allergic responses in mice. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 133 (2).
- (2014) Humoral and cellular immune responses in mice after airway administration of Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1Ab and MON810 cry1Ab-transgenic maize. Food and Agricultural Immunology.
- (2014) Food allergens in mattress dust in Norwegian homes - a potentially important source of allergen exposure. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. volum 44 (1).
- (2014) Transmaternal bisphenol A exposure accelerates diabetes type 1 development in NOD mice. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 133 (2).
- (2014) Transmaternal bisphenol A exposure accelerates diabetes type 1 development in NOD mice. Toxicological Sciences. volum 137 (2).
- (2014) Micronuclei in cord blood lymphocytes and associations with biomarkers of exposure to carcinogens and hormonally active factors, gene polymorphisms, and gene expression: The newgeneris cohort. Environmental Health Perspectives. volum 122 (2).
- (2014) Modest effects of bisphenol A exposure in mouse models of respiratory allergy and food allergy. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 133 (2).
- (2014) In utero exposure to compounds with dioxin-like activity and birth outcomes. Epidemiology. volum 25 (2).
- (2013) Urinary biomarkers for phthalates associated with asthma in Norwegian children. Environmental Health Perspectives. volum 121 (2).
- (2013) Food allergens in mattress dust in Norwegian homes: a significant source of allergen exposure?. Clinical and Translational Allergy. volum 3.
- (2013) Triclosan exposure and allergic sensitization in Norwegian children. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 68 (1).
- (2013) Long-term bisphenol A exposure accelerates insulitis development in diabetes-prone NOD mice. Immunopharmacology and immunotoxicology. volum 35 (3).
- (2013) Endogenous allergens and compositional analysis in the allergenicity assessment of genetically modified plants. Food and Chemical Toxicology. volum 62.
- (2013) Pre-natal exposure to perfluoroalkyl substances may be associated with altered vaccine antibody levels and immune-related health outcomes in early childhood. Journal of Immunotoxicology. volum 10 (4).
- (2013) Offspring IgE Responses are Influenced by Levels of Maternal IgG Transferred in Early Life. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology. volum 70 (5).
- (2013) Component resolved analysis of sera from peanut sensitised patients reported to the Norwegian Food Allergy Register show age related sensitisation profiles. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 68.
- (2013) Suppression of Allergen-Specific IgE in Offspring After Preconceptional Immunisation: Maternal, Paternal and Genetic Influences. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. volum 77 (2).
- (2013) Carbon nanofibers have IgE adjuvant capacity but are less potent than nanotubes in promoting allergic airway responses. BioMed Research International. volum 2013.
- (2013) Scientific Opinion on application (EFSA-GMO-NL-2010-87) for the placing on the market of genetically modified herbicide tolerant oilseed rape GT73 for food containing or consisting of, and food produced from or containing ingredients produced from, oilseed rape GT73 (with the exception of refined oil and food additives) under Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 from Monsanto. EFSA Journal. volum 11 (2).