Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Urinary biomarkers for phthalates associated with asthma in Norwegian children. Environmental Health Perspectives. volum 121 (2).
- (2013) Food allergens in mattress dust in Norwegian homes: a significant source of allergen exposure?. Clinical and Translational Allergy. volum 3.
- (2013) Food allergens in mattress dust in Norwegian homes - a potentially important source of allergen exposure. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. volum 44 (1).
- (2013) Triclosan exposure and allergic sensitization in Norwegian children. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 68 (1).
- (2013) Transmaternal bisphenol A exposure accelerates diabetes type 1 development in NOD mice. Toxicological Sciences. volum 137 (2).
- (2013) Long-term bisphenol A exposure accelerates insulitis development in diabetes-prone NOD mice. Immunopharmacology and immunotoxicology. volum 35 (3).
- (2013) Endogenous allergens and compositional analysis in the allergenicity assessment of genetically modified plants. Food and Chemical Toxicology. volum 62.
- (2013) Pre-natal exposure to perfluoroalkyl substances may be associated with altered vaccine antibody levels and immune-related health outcomes in early childhood. Journal of Immunotoxicology. volum 10 (4).
- (2013) Offspring IgE Responses are Influenced by Levels of Maternal IgG Transferred in Early Life. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology. volum 70 (5).
- (2013) Component resolved analysis of sera from peanut sensitised patients reported to the Norwegian Food Allergy Register show age related sensitisation profiles. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. volum 68.
- (2013) Suppression of Allergen-Specific IgE in Offspring After Preconceptional Immunisation: Maternal, Paternal and Genetic Influences. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. volum 77 (2).
- (2013) Carbon nanofibers have IgE adjuvant capacity but are less potent than nanotubes in promoting allergic airway responses. BioMed Research International. volum 2013.
- (2013) Prenatal exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls and dioxins from the maternal diet may be associated with immunosuppressive effects that persist into early childhood. Food and Chemical Toxicology. volum 51.
- (2012) Early life interventions to prevent allergy in the offspring: the role of maternal immunization and postnatal mucosal allergen exposure. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology. volum 158 (3).
- (2012) Transcriptomic fingerprints in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells indicative of genotoxic and non-genotoxic carcinogenic exposure. Mutation research. Genetic toxicology and environmental mutagenesis. volum 746 (2).
- (2012) Toxicogenomic Profiles in Relation to Maternal Immunotoxic Exposure and Immune Functionality in Newborns. Toxicological Sciences. volum 129 (2).
- (2012) Global Gene Expression Analysis in Cord Blood Reveals Gender-Specific Differences in Response to Carcinogenic Exposure In Utero. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. volum 21 (10).
- (2012) Cross-allergic Reactions to Legumes in Lupin and Fenugreek-Sensitized Mice. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. volum 76 (4).
- (2011) Nitrogen dioxide: no influence on allergic sensitization in an intranasal mouse model with ovalbumin and diesel exhaust particles. Inhalation Toxicology. volum 23 (5).
- (2011) Determinants of Experimental Allergic Responses: Interactions Between Allergen Dose, Sex and Age. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. volum 73 (6).