Background and activities
Lundteigen has a master in Technical Cybernetics (1993) and a PhD in RAMS (2009) from NTNU. She is employed as full time professor from January 1 2014. From August 2014 she has headed the RAMS group, and she is also entering the research driven Centre for innovation in subsea production and processing (SUBPRO) as the co-director (see www.ntnu.edu/subpro).
- Professor at the Department of Production and Quality Engineering
- Member of the RAMS group - Reliability, availability, maintaince, and safety
- Industry experience from oil and gas industry, including a previous postion offshore (at Ekofisk) and as a principal specialist with DNV in reliability and safety instrumented systems
- Applied reseach experience from SINTEF
PhD in safety and reliability assessment of safety instrumented systems:
- Safety instrumented systems
- Reliability assessments
- Independence and common cause failures
- Reliability requirements in light of environmental challenges
- Safety integrity and risk acceptance
- Drilling and wellintervention systems
- Railway signalling systems
- SIS related standards (IEC 61508, IEC 61511, OLF 070)
2014-: Professor, RAMS group at NTNU
2013 : Adjunct Professor, RAMS group at NTNU
2012-2013: Principal Specialist DNV
2010 - 2012: Professor, RAMS group at NTNU
2009 - 2010 — Post doc position, RAMS Group at NTNU.
- Ph.D. Scholarship holder, RAMS Group.
- Awarded the ExxonMobil price for best applied doctorial thesis at the Doctoral Degree Awards Ceremony at NTNU on June 3rd 2009. See here for more information
Research Scientist, SINTEF Institute ICT, Department for Applied Cybernetics. Group leader for Safety Critical Systems. Specialist areas: Safety Critical Systems, Integrated Operations/E-field, Petroleum Industry and Railway signalling systems.
1999-2001 — Automation Engineer (Automatiseringsleder);
Responsible for Automation systems at Nidar - Campaign based maintenance.
- Offshore Supervisor Electrical & Automation department, Specialised Maintenance, Phillips Petroleum Co Norway.
- Instrument engineer, Phillips Petroleum Co Norway; Offshore support and optimisation projects of offshore installations.
- Trainee, Phillips Petroleum Co Norway.
- Publications listed in the Christin database