Postal addressDepartment of Chemical Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
The focus area of my research is membranes, which includes both membrane material development as well as membrane separation processes with special focus on CO2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Influence of TiO2 on the Chemical, Mechanical, and Gas Separation Properties of Polyvinyl Alcohol-Titanium Dioxide (PVA-TiO2) Nanocomposite Membranes. IJPAC. International journal of polymer analysis and characterization. volum 18 (4).
- (2013) Development of matrimid/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membranes using low boiling point solvent. Separation and Purification Technology. volum 115.
- (2013) Effect of zeolite preheat treatment and membrane post heat treatment on the performance of polyvinyl acetate/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membrane. Separation and Purification Technology. volum 115.
- (2013) Polyvinyl acetate/titanium dioxide nanocomposite membranes for gas separation. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 445.
- (2013) Preparation and characterization of polyvinyl acetate/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membrane for gas separation. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 427.
- (2013) Preparation of thin film composite membranes with polyamide film on hydrophilic supports. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 428.
- (2013) Pressure Retarded Osmosis and Forward Osmosis Membranes: Materials and Methods. Polymers. volum 5 (1).
- (2013) Polyamide formation on a cellulose triacetate support for osmotic membranes: Effect of linking molecules on membrane performance. Desalination. volum 312.
- (2013) Hollow fiber carbon membranes: From material to application. Chemical Engineering Journal. volum 215.
- (2013) Separation performance of PVAm composite membrane for CO2 capture at various pH levels. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 428.
- (2013) SELECTIVITY AND SELF DIFFUSION OF CO2 AND H2 IN A MIXTURE ON A GRAPHITE SURFACE. Frontiers in Chemistry. volum 1 (1).
- (2012) Membranes for Environmentally Friendly Energy Processes. Membranes. volum 2 (4).
- (2012) Structural, kinetic and performance characterization of hollow fiber carbon membranes. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 390.
- (2012) Influence of acid concentration, temperature, and time on decrystallization in two-stage concentrated sulfuric acid hydrolysis of Pinewood and Aspenwood: A statistical Approach. BioResources. volum 7 (1).
- (2012) Saccharification of lignocellulosic biomass for biofuel and biorefinery applications - A renaissance for the concentrated acid hydrolysis?. Energy Procedia. volum 20.
- (2012) Effect of monoethylene glycol and triethylene glycol contamination on CO2/CH4 separation of a facilitated transport membrane for natural gas sweetening. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 423-424.
- (2012) Natural gas sweetening-the effect on CO2-CH4 separation after exposing a facilitated transport membrane to hydrogen sulfide and higher hydrocarbons. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 423-424.
- (2011) Hollow fiber carbon membranes: Investigations for CO2 capture. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 378 (1-2).
- (2011) Optimization of Carbonization Process for Preparation of High Performance Hollow Fiber Carbon Membranes. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. volum 50 (13).
- (2011) Preparation and Characterization of Hollow Fiber Carbon Membranes from Cellulose Acetate Precursors. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. volum 50 (4).