Postal addressDepartment of Chemical Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
The focus area of my research is membranes, which includes both membrane material development as well as membrane separation processes with special focus on CO2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Influence of TiO2 on the Chemical, Mechanical, and Gas Separation Properties of Polyvinyl Alcohol-Titanium Dioxide (PVA-TiO2) Nanocomposite Membranes. IJPAC. International journal of polymer analysis and characterization. volum 18 (4).
- (2013) Development of matrimid/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membranes using low boiling point solvent. Separation and Purification Technology. volum 115.
- (2013) Effect of zeolite preheat treatment and membrane post heat treatment on the performance of polyvinyl acetate/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membrane. Separation and Purification Technology. volum 115.
- (2013) Polyvinyl acetate/titanium dioxide nanocomposite membranes for gas separation. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 445.
- (2013) Preparation and characterization of polyvinyl acetate/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membrane for gas separation. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 427.
- (2013) Preparation of thin film composite membranes with polyamide film on hydrophilic supports. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 428.
- (2013) Pressure Retarded Osmosis and Forward Osmosis Membranes: Materials and Methods. Polymers. volum 5 (1).
- (2013) Polyamide formation on a cellulose triacetate support for osmotic membranes: Effect of linking molecules on membrane performance. Desalination. volum 312.
- (2013) Hollow fiber carbon membranes: From material to application. Chemical Engineering Journal. volum 215.
- (2013) Separation performance of PVAm composite membrane for CO2 capture at various pH levels. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 428.
- (2013) SELECTIVITY AND SELF DIFFUSION OF CO2 AND H2 IN A MIXTURE ON A GRAPHITE SURFACE. Frontiers in Chemistry. volum 1 (1).
- (2012) Membranes for Environmentally Friendly Energy Processes. Membranes. volum 2 (4).
- (2012) Structural, kinetic and performance characterization of hollow fiber carbon membranes. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 390.
- (2012) Influence of acid concentration, temperature, and time on decrystallization in two-stage concentrated sulfuric acid hydrolysis of Pinewood and Aspenwood: A statistical Approach. BioResources. volum 7 (1).
- (2012) Saccharification of lignocellulosic biomass for biofuel and biorefinery applications - A renaissance for the concentrated acid hydrolysis?. Energy Procedia. volum 20.
- (2012) Effect of monoethylene glycol and triethylene glycol contamination on CO2/CH4 separation of a facilitated transport membrane for natural gas sweetening. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 423-424.
- (2012) Natural gas sweetening-the effect on CO2-CH4 separation after exposing a facilitated transport membrane to hydrogen sulfide and higher hydrocarbons. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 423-424.
- (2011) Hollow fiber carbon membranes: Investigations for CO2 capture. Journal of Membrane Science. volum 378 (1-2).
- (2011) Optimization of Carbonization Process for Preparation of High Performance Hollow Fiber Carbon Membranes. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. volum 50 (13).
- (2011) Preparation and Characterization of Hollow Fiber Carbon Membranes from Cellulose Acetate Precursors. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. volum 50 (4).