Background and activities
The focus area of my research is membranes, which includes both membrane material development as well as membrane separation processes with special focus on CO2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Membrane system design and process feasibility analysis for CO2 capture from flue gas with a fixed-site-carrier membrane. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- (2014) Influence of TiO2 Nanoparticles on the Morphological, Thermal and Solution Properties of PVA/TiO2 Nanocomposite Membranes. The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. vol. 39 (10).
- (2014) Carbon nanotube reinforced PVAm/PVA blend FSC nanocomposite membrane for CO2/CH4-separation. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 26.
- (2014) Fabrication and characterization of polymer blends consisting of cationic polyallylamine and anionic polyvinyl alcohol. Ionics (Kiel). vol. 20 (7).
- (2014) Stability and electrokinetic properties of aqueous TiO2 nanoparticles dispersion in polyallylamine and polyvinyl alcohol blend systems. Journal of polymer research. vol. 21 (4).
- (2014) Energy Efficient Process for CO2 Capture from Flue gas with Novel Fixed-site-carrier Membranes. Energy Procedia. vol. 63.
- (2014) Hybrid FSC membrane for CO2 removal from natural gas: Experimental, process simulation, and economic feasibility analysis. AIChE Journal. vol. 60 (12).
- (2014) Hybrid fixed-site-carrier membranes for CO2 removal from high pressure natural gas: Membrane optimization and process condition investigation. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 470.
- (2014) Forward osmosis for the dewatering of pyrolysis oil aqueous phase. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 138.
- (2014) Development of dual layer of ZIF-8/PEBAX-2533 mixed matrix membrane for CO2 capture. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 459.
- (2014) Development of nanocomposite membranes containing modified Si nanoparticles in PEBAX-2533 as a block copolymer and 6FDADurene diamine as a glassy polymer. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 6 (18).
- (2014) Gas separation properties of ZIF-8/6FDA-durene diamine mixed matrix membrane. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 128.
- (2014) Method to prepare lab-sized hollow fiber modules for gas separation testing. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (23).
- (2013) Influence of TiO2 on the Chemical, Mechanical, and Gas Separation Properties of Polyvinyl Alcohol-Titanium Dioxide (PVA-TiO2) Nanocomposite Membranes. IJPAC. International journal of polymer analysis and characterization. vol. 18 (4).
- (2013) Development of matrimid/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membranes using low boiling point solvent. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 115.
- (2013) Effect of zeolite preheat treatment and membrane post heat treatment on the performance of polyvinyl acetate/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membrane. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 115.
- (2013) Polyvinyl acetate/titanium dioxide nanocomposite membranes for gas separation. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 445.
- (2013) Preparation and characterization of polyvinyl acetate/zeolite 4A mixed matrix membrane for gas separation. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 427.
- (2013) Preparation of thin film composite membranes with polyamide film on hydrophilic supports. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 428.
- (2013) Pressure Retarded Osmosis and Forward Osmosis Membranes: Materials and Methods. Polymers. vol. 5 (1).