Postal addressDepartment of Mathematical Sciences Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Statistician - with main interest in the statistical challenges within the field of biostatistics and genomics. Key words: statistical inference, multiple test.
For the period July 2014-June 2015 I'm visiting researcher at the Centre for the Genetic Origins of Health and Disease at the University of Western Australia.
Mobile: +61 416 020 227.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first-trimester trophoblasts. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. volum 103.
- (2013) Identification of fidgety movements and prediction of CP by the use of computer-based video analysis is more accurate when based on two video recordings. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice. volum 29 (6).
- (2013) Acetylsalicylic acid treatment until surgery reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. volum 43 (6).
- (2013) Balanced caloric macronutrient composition downregulates immunological gene expression in human blood cells - adipose tissue responses diverges. Omics. volum 17 (1).
- (2013) Variability in UDP-glucuronosyltransferase genes and morphine metabolism. Observations from a cross-sectional multicenter study in advanced cancer patients with pain. Pharmacogenetics and Genomics. volum 23 (3).
- (2013) Differential Gene Expression at the Maternal-Fetal Interface in Preeclampsia Is Influenced by Gestational Age. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (7).
- (2013) The duration of gastrin treatment affects global gene expression and molecular responses involved in ER stress and anti-apoptosis. BMC Genomics. volum 14.
- (2013) Activation of endosomal Toll-like receptors in first trimester trophoblasts. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (81).
- (2013) Cell surface Toll-like receptors in primary trophoblasts from first trimester placentas. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (81).
- (2013) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first trimester trophoblasts. Placenta. volum 34 (9).
- (2012) The exact unconditional z-pooled test for equality of two binomial probabilities: optimal choice of the Berger and Boos confidence coefficient. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation. volum 82 (9).
- (2011) Computer based assessment of General Movements in Young Infants using one or two video recordings. Pediatric Research. volum 70.
- (2010) Moderate-Carbohydrate Diet Induces Changes in Leukocyte Gene Expression Patterns and Pro-Inflammatory Biomarkers Towards a More Healthy Phenotype, Compared to a High-Carbohydrate Diet. Journal of Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics. volum 3 (2-3).
- (2010) Functional studies on RNA-transfected cell microarrays. Methods in Molecular Biology. volum 629.
- (2010) A Bayesian hierarchical model for quantitative real-time PCR data. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology. volum 9 (1).
- (2010) Matrix Metalloproteinase 1 in Pre-eclampsia and Fetal Growth Restriction: Reduced Gene Expression in Decidual Tissue and Protein Expression in Extravillous Trophoblasts. Placenta. volum 31 (7).
- (2009) Changes in Regulation of Metabolic and Immunological Pathways in Leukocytes Due to Alterations in Macronutrient Composition. Journal of Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics. volum 2 (4-5).
- (2009) Pathological and physiological hypertrophies are regulated by distinct gene programs. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. volum 16 (6).
- (2008) A Nutrigenomcs Approach to Define a “Lifestyle Algorithm” to Be Used in Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Diagnosis and Therapy. Journal of Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics. volum 1 (1-2).
- (2008) Leukocytes – A Reliable Source For Genomewide Screening To Identify Dietary Responses. Journal of Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics. volum 1 (6).