Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Constrained control of uncertain, time-varying linear discrete-time systems subject to bounded disturbances. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. vol. 60 (3).
- (2015) Indirect Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control of Modular Multilevel Converters. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. vol. 6 (3).
- (2015) Control design and analysis for discrete time bilinear systems using Sum of Squares methods. I E E E Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 2015-February (February).
- (2015) Control of the Modular Multilevel Converter Based on a Discrete-Time Bilinear Model Using the Sum of Squares Decomposition Method. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. vol. 30 (5).
- (2014) Persistently exciting model predictive control. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing. vol. 28 (6).
- (2014) Control with constraints for linear stationary systems: An interpolation approach. Automation and remote control. vol. 75 (1).
- (2014) Inverse parametric convex programming problems via convex liftings. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series. vol. 19.
- (2013) Relaxing PWQ Lyapunov stability criteria for PWA systems. Automatica. vol. 49 (2).
- (2013) On the design of exact penalty functions for MPC using mixed integer programming. Computers and Chemical Engineering.
- (2012) Feedforward for stabilization in the presence of constraints. Journal of Process Control. vol. 22 (4).
- (2012) Explicit model predictive control via Delaunay tessellations. Journal Europeen des Systemes Automatises. vol. 46 (2-3).