Background and activities
I work with project finance and research support at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics, NTNU.
I have previously worked with project finance and project coordination for NTNU and for private companies in Norway, France, UK and Russia.
- Accounting, Treider Fagskoler (2010)
- PhD in Interlationalisation and Strategic Management, IØT, NTNU (2002)
- MSc, International Economics, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical Universitet
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Global manufacturing and how location in Norway may give factories a competitive advantage. EUROMA 2016 ; Trondheim. 2016-06-17 - 2016-06-22.
- (2016) Importance of production environments when applying Industry 4.0 to production logistics – a multiple case study. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VI.
- (2016) The effect of cultural characteristics on industrial manufacturers performance: Implications for the choice of production location. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VI.