Postal addressDepartment of Production and Quality Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Discussion of facilities management as an academic discipline: To what extent are the general requirements met and what does it mean?. Facilities. volum 32 (1/2).
- (2014) Uncertainty management of projects from the owners’ perspective, with main focus on managing delivered functionality. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business/Emerald. volum 7 (1).
- (2013) Norwegian cleaning research: an overview and categorization. Facilities. volum 31 (7/8).
- (2012) How Project Manager – Project Owner Interaction Can Work within and Influence Project Risk Management. Project Management Journal. volum 43 (2).
- (2012) A Case Study of How Stakeholder Management Influenced Project Uncertainty Regarding Project Benefits. International Journal of Information Technology Project Management. volum 3 (2).
- (2012) Consequences of differences in cost-benefit methodology in railway infrastructure appraisal - A comparison between selected countries. Transport Policy. volum 22.
- (2012) Are we heading towards mature facilities management in Norwegian municipalities?. Journal of Facilities Management. volum 10 (4).
- (2011) Post-project changes: occurrence, causes, and countermeasures. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business/Emerald. volum 4 (2).
- (2011) Layered Project - Layered Process: Lean Thinking and Flexible Solutions. Architectural Engineering and Design Management. volum 7 (2).
- (2011) An empirical analysis of project risk in a time perspective. International Journal of Project Organisation and Management. volum 3 (1).
- (2011) Development of a punctuality improvement method. The TQM Journal. volum 23 (3).
- (2010) An empirical illustration of public project ownership. International Journal of Project Organisation and Management. volum 2 (1).
- (2010) Categorizing Risks in Seven Large Projects-Which Risks Do the Projects Focus On?. Project Management Journal. volum 41 (1).
- (2010) In search of project substance: how do private investors evaluate projects?. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business/Emerald. volum 3 (2).
- (2010) Identification of Critical Factors Affecting Flexibility in Hospital Construction Projects. Health Environments Research & Design Journal. volum 3 (2).
- (2010) Influence of reference points in ex post evaluations of rail infrastructure projects. Transport Policy. volum 17 (4).
- (2009) Project flexibility in practice: An empirical study of reduction lists in large governmental projects. International Journal of Project Management. volum 27 (5).
- (2009) Hvem eier et statlig prosjekt?. Stat og styring. volum 19 (2).
- (2008) Project ownership: implications on success measurement. Measuring Business Excellence. volum 12 (1).
- (2008) Conflics related to effectiveness and efficiency in Norwegian rail and hospital projects. Projektitoiminta. volum 29 (1).