Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Optimized selection of vessel air emission controls—moving beyond cost-efficiency. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 42 (4).
- (2015) Assessing air emissions for uncertain life-cycle scenarios via responsive systems comparison method. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 229 (4).
- (2014) Concurrent design of vessel machinery system and air emission controls to meet future air emissions regulations. Ocean Engineering. vol. 84.
- (2013) Planning vessel air emission regulations compliance under uncertainty. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 18 (3).
- (2012) Optimized selection of air emission controls for vessels. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 39 (4).
- (2001) Optimized selection of vessel air emission controls – moving beyond cost-efficiency. Maritime Policy & Management.
Part of book/report
- (2014) CHALLENGES FOR USING LNG FUELED SHIPS FOR ARCTIC ROUTES. ASME 2014 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 10: Polar and Arctic Science and Technology San Francisco, California, USA, June 8–13, 2014.
- (2012) Designing Ship Machinery Systems Towards Future Air Emission Regulations. Proceedings 11th International Marine Design Conference - IMDC2012.
- (2010) Approaching Environmental Performance in Conceptual Ship Design. 2010 PRADS. Practical Design of Ships and Other Floating Structures.
- (2013) Optimization models for reducing air emissions from ships. 2013.