Background and activities
Medical doctor NTNU 1996. Specialist and consultant in neurosurgery since 2008. 50% PhD student. Health economic evaluation of cervical surgery (radiculopathy)
Discipline/ work area Neurosurgery. Health economic evaluation of two different operations for cervical radiculopathy - a randomised, multicenter study.
Expertise/background Medical doctor NTNU 1996. Neurosurgical department, St.Olavs hospital from 2002, specialist in neurosurgery 2008 and has been working as a consultant since. I am working 50% as neurosurgeon and 50% as PhD student from 2013.
- Publications http://www.cristin.no/as/WebObjects/cristin.woa/wa/fres?action=sok&etternavn=fredriksli&erNorsk=1&erNordisk=1&erNasjonalt=1&erInternasjonalt=1&erUkjent=1&visParametre=1&bs=50
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The Norwegian Cervical Arthroplasty Trial (NORCAT): 2-year clinical outcome after single-level cervical arthroplasty versus fusion—a prospective, single-blinded, randomized, controlled multicenter study. European spine journal.
- (2016) Heterotopic ossification and clinical outcome in nonconstrained cervical arthroplasty 2 years after surgery: the Norwegian Cervical Arthroplasty Trial (NORCAT). European spine journal. vol. 25 (7).
- (2015) Post-traumatic epidural tension pneumocephalus: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. vol. 9 (151).
- (2015) The Neck Disability Index (NDI) and its correlation with quality of life and mental health measures among patients with single-level cervical disc disease scheduled for surgery. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 157 (10).