Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Effect of probiotics in prevention of atopic dermatitis is dependent on the intrinsic microbiota at early infancy. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 139 (4).
- (2017) Reduced Th22 cell proportion and prevention of atopic dermatitis in infants following maternal probiotic supplementation. Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
- (2016) Transition from infant- to adult-like gut microbiota. Environmental Microbiology. vol. 18 (7).
- (2016) Atopic dermatitis prevention in children following maternal probiotic supplementation does not appear to be mediated by breast milk TSLP or TGF-β. Clinical and Translational Allergy. vol. 6 (27).
- (2015) Potential association of vacuum cleaning frequency with an altered gut microbiota in pregnant women and their 2-year-old children. Microbiome. vol. 3 (65).
- (2015) Does maternal perinatal probiotic supplementation alter the intestinal microbiota of mother and child?. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN. vol. 61 (2).
- (2015) The commensal infant gut meta-mobilome as a potential reservoir for persistent multidrug resistance integrons. Scientific Reports. vol. 5:15317.
- (2015) High-Resolution Analyses of Overlap in the Microbiota Between Mothers and Their Children. Current Microbiology. vol. 71 (2).
- (2015) Human breast milk miRNA, maternal probiotic supplementation and atopic dermatitis in offspring. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0143496 (12).
- (2015) Perinatal probiotic supplementation in the prevention of allergy related disease: 6 year follow up of a randomised controlled trial. BMC Dermatology. vol. 15 (13).
- (2014) Major faecal microbiota shifts in composition and diversity with age in a geographically restricted cohort of mothers and their children. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. vol. 87 (1).
- (2014) The predictive value of allergen skin prick tests and IgE tests at pre-school age: The PACT study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2013) Bifidobacterial Succession and Correlation Networks in a Large Unselected Cohort of Mothers and Their Children. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 79 (2).
- (2013) The impact of pre- and postnatal exposures on allergy related diseases in childhood: a controlled multicentre intervention study in primary health care. BMC Public Health. vol. 13.
- (2013) Diversity of intestinal microbiota in infancy and the risk of allergic disease in childhood. Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 13 (3).
- (2012) Modelling bacterial transmission in human allergen-specific IgE sensitization. Letters in Applied Microbiology. vol. 54 (5).
- (2012) Agreement of specific IgE and skin prick test in an unselected cohort of two-year-old children. European Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 171 (3).
- (2012) Early eczema and the risk of childhood asthma: a prospective, population-based study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 12.
- (2011) Mother-to-Child Transmission of and Multiple-Strain Colonization by Bacteroides fragilis in a Cohort of Mothers and Their Children. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 77 (23).
- (2011) Diversity, transmission and persistence of Escherichia coli in a cohort of mothers and their infants. Environmental Microbiology Reports. vol. 3 (3).