Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Phase-dependent changes in local dynamic stability of human gait. Journal of Biomechanics. volum 45 (13).
- (2012) Older adults have unstable gait kinematics during weight transfer. Journal of Biomechanics. volum 45 (9).
- (2012) Prognostic factors for self-rated function and perceived health in patient living at home three months after a hip fracture. Disability and Rehabilitation. volum 34 (14).
- (2011) Differences in social support of caregivers living with partners suffering from COPD or dementia. International Journal of Older People Nursing. volum 8 (2).
- (2011) Effect of in-hospital comprehensive geriatric assessment (CGA) in older people with hip fracture. The protocol of the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial. BMC Geriatrics.
- (2011) Discrepancies of drug histories in geriatric patients admitted to hospital. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Research. volum 33 (4).
- (2011) Evaluation of a Body-Worn Sensor System to Measure Physical Activity in Older People With Impaired Function. Physical Therapy. volum 91 (2).
- (2010) Balanseproblemer og falltendens hos hjemmeboende eldre- En naturlig del av alderdommen?. Utposten.
- (2010) Validation of the Falls Efficacy Scale-International in fall-prone older persons. Age and Ageing. volum 39 (2).
- (2010) Unwanted incidents during transition of geriatric patients from hospital to home: a prospective observational study. BMC Health Services Research. volum 10.
- (1992) Rhythms in bone marrow cell proliferation: How to apply to the chronotherapy of cancer - Reply. Chronobiology International. volum 9.
- (1991) Cytometry and time-dependent variations in peripheral blood and bone marrow cells. A literature review and relevance to the chronotherapy of cancer. Chronobiology International. volum 8.
- (1991) Circadian stage dependent variation of cortisol related to DNA synthesis in human bone marrow. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. volum 618.
- (1991) DNA synthesis in human bone marrow is circadian stage dependent. Blood. volum 77.
Part of book/report
- (1991) Cell kinetics of hemopoiesis. Flow cytometry in hematology: Analytical Cytology Series.
- (1991) Circadian stage dependent variation of cortisol related to DNA synthesis in human bone marrow. Ann NY Acac Sci.
- (1988) Quantitative aspects of myelopoiesis and blood leukocytes in aging mice : a chronobiological approach. Universitetet i Bergen. 1988.
- (2012) Brain structural and cognitive basis of OI deficits in Alzheimer`s disease. XVI International Symposium on Olfaction and Taste, ISOT . ECRO; Stockholm. 2012-06-23 - 2012-06-27.
- (2012) Sykehjem - kvalitetssikring og myter. Adresseavisen [Avis]. 2012-04-17.
- (2012) Effects of dual task on walking speed and variability in older fallers and non-fallers. Mobility and exercise in the elderly (Mobex) meeting . Institute of Human Movement Sciences and Sport, ETH Zurich; Zurich. 2012-01-13 - 2012-01-14.
- (2012) Walking forward while counting backward: Increased variability in temporal but not spatial gait variables for elderly slow walkers. Joint World Congress of ISPGR and Gait & Mental Function . International society of posture and gait; Trondheim. 2012-06-24 - 2012-06-28.
- (2012) Older persons decrease gait speed at fast and dual task walking but do not increase gait variability over a one year period. Joint World Congress of ISPGR and Gait & Mental Function . International society of posture and gait; Trondheim. 2012-06-24 - 2012-06-28.
- (2011) Gait stability in older adults. Seminar i "Human Motor Control" nettverk . Forskningsgruppe i geriatri og Medisin Teknikk; Trondheim. 2011-11-22 - 2011-11-22.
- (2011) Physical activity variables and their relationship to measures of function in older persons 4 months after hip fracture. ICAMPAM ; Glasgow. 2011-05-24 - 2011-05-27.
- (2010) Predictors offunctional balance and mobility three months after hip fracture. 20th Nordic Congress of Gerontology ; 2010-05-30.
- (2010) Forskning helt på kanten. Pulsen [Avis]. 2010-03-15.