Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2015) Diagnostic Influence of Routine Point-of-Care Pocket-size Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Medical Residents. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 34 (4).
- (2015) Recognizing the causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - A survival benefit. Resuscitation. vol. 97.
- (2015) Causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - Incidences and rate of recognition. Resuscitation. vol. 87.
- (2015) Pocket-size ultrasound, a new diagnostic tool in clinical practice. Cardiology. vol. 131.
- (2014) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care pocket-size ultrasonography performed by medical students. BMC Medical Education. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care ultrasound examination performed by medical students. European Heart Journal. vol. 34.
- (2013) Feasibility and reliability of point-of-care pocket-size echocardiography performed by medical residents. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 14 (12).
- (2013) Lommeultralyd - det nye stetoskopet?. Indremedisineren.
- (2012) Routinely adding ultrasound examinations by pocket-sized ultrasound devices improves inpatient diagnostics in a medical department. European journal of internal medicine. vol. 23 (2).
- (2012) Assessment of left ventricular function by GPs using pocket-sized ultrasound. Family Practice. vol. 29 (5).
- (2012) Automated septum thickness measurement-A Kalman filter approach. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. vol. 108 (2).
- (2011) Feasibility and reliability of point-of-care pocket-sized echocardiography. European Journal of Echocardiography. vol. 12 (9).
- (2011) Predictors of clinical usefulness of pocket-sized ultrasound in a general medical department. European Journal of Echocardiography. vol. 12.
- (2011) Non-expert assessment of left ventricular systolic function using pocket-sized ultrasound. European Journal of Echocardiography. vol. 12.
- (2011) Fast Automatic Measurement of Mitral Annulus Excursion Using a Pocket-Sized Ultrasound System. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 37 (4).
- (2010) Non-expert assessment of left ventricular global contractility using pocket sized ultrasound machines. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 19.
- (2010) Reversible causes in one-fourth of in-hospital cardiac arrests of non-cardiac origin. Resuscitation. vol. 81 (2).
- (2009) Automatic Real-time View Detection. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Håndholdt Ultralyd, målrettet bruk i klinisk praksis. Kardiologi, Klinisk veileder.