Postal addressProperty management staff Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental management
- Supply chain
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Continent-wide response of mountain vegetation to climate change. Nature Climate Change. volum 2 (2).
- (2012) Impact Assessment of Biodiversity and Carbon Pools from Land Use and Land Use Changes in Life Cycle Assessment, Exemplified with Forestry Operations in Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology. volum 16 (2).
- (2012) The influence of system boundaries on life cycle assessment of grain production in central southeast Norway. Agricultural Systems. volum 111.
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. volum 33.
- (2011) Life Cycle Assessment of Biomass-based Combined Heat and Power Plants. Journal of Industrial Ecology. volum 15 (6).
- (2011) The Impact of Climate Change on Recent Vegetation Changes on Dovrefjell, Norway. Diversity. volum 3.
- (2010) Eco-Efficiency assessments as a tool for revealing the environmental improvement potential of new regulations. Sustainability. volum 2.
- (2010) Using eco-efficiency in sustainable supply chain management; a case study of furniture production. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 12.
- (2009) Product category rules and environmental product declarations as tools to promote sustainable products: experiences from a case study of furniture production. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 11 (2).
- (2009) Green procurement in Norway; a survey of practices at the municipal and county level. Journal of Environmental Management. volum 91 (1).
- (2009) Kartlegging av fjellflora for å studere effekter av klimaendringer – foreløpige resultater fra en undersøkelse på Dovrefjell / An analysis of alpine flora to investigate effects of climate change – preliminary results from a study on Dovre mountain region. Blyttia : Norsk botanisk forenings tidsskrift. volum 67 (1).
- (2008) Assessment of Land Use Impact on Biodiversity. Proposal of a new methodology exemplified with forestry operations in Norway. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. volum 13 (1).
- (2008) Environmental impact and added value in forestry operations in Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology. volum 12 (1).
- (2007) Investigation of relationships in a supply chain in order to improve environmental performance. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 9.
- (2007) Key elements in a framework for land use impact assessment within LCA. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. volum 12 (1).
- (2006) Eco-efficiency in extended supply chains: A case study of furniture production. Journal of Environmental Management. volum 79.
- (2003) Industrial ecology study and research program at Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 5 (2).
- (2003) A feasibility study of using biodiesel in recreational boats in the UK. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). volum 217 (M3).
- (1999) Vårbekksopp, Vibrissea truncorum Fries i Lyngstøylvatnet, Ørsta kommune, Møre og Romsdal. Blyttia : Norsk botanisk forenings tidsskrift. volum 57.
Part of book/report
- (2009) Creating environmental product declarations (EPDs) - case study in the Norwegian furniture industry. Life Cycle Assessment applications: Results from COST Action 530.