Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Investigating the anatomy of supplier selection in green public procurement. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 108 (part A, 1).
- (2015) Why include impacts on biodiversity from land use in LCIA and how to select useful indicators?. Sustainability. vol. 7 (5).
- (2015) Towards consensus on land use impacts on biodiversity in LCA: UNEP/SETAC Life Cycle Initiative preliminary recommendations based on expert contributions. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- (2014) Land use impacts on biodiversity from kiwifruit production in New Zealand assessed with global and national datasets. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Biogenic CO2 fluxes, changes in surface albedo and biodiversity impacts from establishment of a miscanthus plantation. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 146.
- (2014) A comparison of three methods to assess land use impacts on biodiversity in a case study of forestry plantations in New Zealand. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 19 (6).
- (2012) Continent-wide response of mountain vegetation to climate change. Nature Climate Change. vol. 2 (2).
- (2012) Impact Assessment of Biodiversity and Carbon Pools from Land Use and Land Use Changes in Life Cycle Assessment, Exemplified with Forestry Operations in Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 16 (2).
- (2012) The influence of system boundaries on life cycle assessment of grain production in central southeast Norway. Agricultural Systems. vol. 111.
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. vol. 33.
- (2011) Life Cycle Assessment of Biomass-based Combined Heat and Power Plants. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 15 (6).
- (2011) The Impact of Climate Change on Recent Vegetation Changes on Dovrefjell, Norway. Diversity. vol. 3.
- (2010) Eco-Efficiency assessments as a tool for revealing the environmental improvement potential of new regulations. Sustainability. vol. 2.
- (2010) Using eco-efficiency in sustainable supply chain management; a case study of furniture production. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. vol. 12.
- (2009) Product category rules and environmental product declarations as tools to promote sustainable products: experiences from a case study of furniture production. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. vol. 11 (2).
- (2009) Green procurement in Norway; a survey of practices at the municipal and county level. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 91 (1).
- (2009) Kartlegging av fjellflora for å studere effekter av klimaendringer – foreløpige resultater fra en undersøkelse på Dovrefjell / An analysis of alpine flora to investigate effects of climate change – preliminary results from a study on Dovre mountain region. Blyttia : Norsk botanisk forenings tidsskrift. vol. 67 (1).
- (2008) Assessment of Land Use Impact on Biodiversity. Proposal of a new methodology exemplified with forestry operations in Norway. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 13 (1).
- (2008) Environmental impact and added value in forestry operations in Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 12 (1).
- (2007) Investigation of relationships in a supply chain in order to improve environmental performance. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. vol. 9.