Background and activities
Field of expertise
- Employed as a research scientist at the project Ocean Certain. Also involved in the project Harvest II.
- Teaches BI3060, Marine Experimental Methods
I finished my PhD in March 2016. The title of my thesis was: "The effect of nutrition on important life-history traits in Calanus finmarchicus"
My primary research interest is the link between the primary production and secondary production and how this link affects the interactions in the planktonic community.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The effect of essential fatty acids for the somatic growth in nauplii of Calanus finmarchicus. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 3:33.
- (2014) Feeding selectivity of Calanus finmarchicus in the Trondheimsfjord. Journal of Sea Research. vol. 85.
- (2012) Dynamics of the Lipid Content and Biomass of Calanus finmarchicus (copepodite V) in a Norwegian Fjord. Lipids. vol. 47 (9).