Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Antecedent and outcomes of innovation-based growth strategies for exporting SMEs. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development.
- (2017) Online consumers reviews: examining the moderating effects of product type and product popularity on the review impact on sales. Cogent Business & Management. vol. 4.
- (2016) Striking the balance between renewable energy generation and water status protection: hydropower in the context of the European Renewable Energy Directive and Water Framework Directive. Environmental Policy and Governance. vol. 26 (5).
- (2016) Organizational Strategies to Manage Expatriate Worries about Pollution Levels in Megacities. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) The effect of R&D on performance: Do R&D-intensive firms handle a financial crisis better?. Journal of High Technology Management Research. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) The Positive Effect of Motivation and International Orientation on SME Growth. Journal of small business management (Print). vol. 54 (2).
- (2015) An Empirical Investigation of Self-Selection Bias and Factors Influencing Review Helpfulness. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 10 (7).
- (2015) Eco labelling from the consumer perspective: A case study of indoor paint products. Journal of Research for Consumers. vol. 27.
- (2014) Investigating the international expansion of high growth power providers in emerging markets: motives, management and entry modes. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development. vol. 7 (4).
- (2013) New ventures in an emerging industry: access to and use of international resources. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business. vol. 20 (2).
- (2013) International Before Commercial: Investigating the Pre-Commercial Phase of International New Ventures. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 8 (2).
- (2012) The role of independent intermediaries: The case of small and medium-sized exporters. International Business Review. vol. 21 (4).
- (2010) International Market Expansion Strategies for High-Tech Firms: Examining the Importance of Different Partner Selection Criteria when Forming Strategic Alliances. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 5 (1).
- (2010) The new managerial challenge: Transforming environmental and health issues to competitive advantages. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 5 (2).
- (2008) The importance of the Internet in international business-to-business markets. International Marketing Review. vol. 25 (5).
- (2008) Born Global Firms and Informal Investors: Examining Investor Characteristics. Journal of small business management (Print). vol. 46 (4).
- (2007) A review of the foundation, international marketing strategies and performance of international new ventures. European Journal of Marketing. vol. 41 (11-12).
- (2006) Initiatives to promote commercialization of university knowledge. Technovation. vol. 26 (4).
- (2005) Small International Firms: Typology, Performance and Implications. Management International Review. vol. 45 (3).
- (2004) Internationalization of Small High-Tech Firms: The Role of Information Technology. Journal of Euromarketing. vol. 13 (2/3).