Postal addressDepartment of Circulation and Medical Imaging Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2011) 13C High-resolution-magic angle spinning MRS reveals differences in glucose metabolism between two breast cancer xenograft models with different gene expression patterns. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 24 (10).
- (2011) IN-VIVO 13C MR SPECTROSCOPY AND MR IMAGING IN RATS WITH KAOLIN-INDUCED HYDROCEPHALUS. European Journal of Neurology. volum 18.
- (2011) beta-Hydroxybutyrate is the preferred substrate for GABA and glutamate synthesis while glucose is indispensable during depolarization in cultured GABAergic neurons. Neurochemistry International. volum 59 (2).
- (2011) Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle Activity Measured by C-13 Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Rats Subjected to the Kaolin Model of Obstructed Hydrocephalus. Neurochemical Research. volum 36 (10).
- (2010) Alteration of Glial-Neuronal Metabolic Interactions in a Mouse Model of Alexander Disease. Glia. volum 58 (10).
- (2009) NMDA receptor hypofunction induced by MK-801: amino acid and monoamine homeostasis. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 109.
- (2009) Altered glutamatergic function in the chronic MK-801 model of schizophrenia. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 109.
- (2009) GRAY MATTER METABOLISM IN ACUTE AND CHRONIC HYDROCEPHALUS. Neuroscience. volum 159 (2).
- (2009) Availability of neurotransmitter glutamate is diminished when beta-hydroxybutyrate replaces glucose in cultured. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 110 (1).
- (2009) How are glial-neuronal interactions altered by increasing expression of GFAP?. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 110.
- (2009) Quantification of amounts and C-13 content of metabolites in brain tissue using high-resolution magic angle spinning C-13 NMR spectroscopy. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 22 (3).
- (2009) Mild reduction in the activity of the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex elevates GABA shunt and glycolysis. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 109.
- (2008) Distinct changes in neuronal and astrocytic amino acid neurotransmitter metabolism in mice with reduced numbers of synaptic vesicles. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 105 (6).
- (2008) Grey matter dysfunction in acute and chronic hydrocephalus. Journal of Neurology. volum 255.
- (2007) In vivo mapping of temporospatial changes in manganese enhancement in rat brain during epileptogenesis. NeuroImage. volum 38.
- (2007) beta-hydroxybutyrate and glucose metabolism is differently affected by neuronal activity. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 102.
- (2006) Proton decoupled F-19 NMR spectroscopy of drugs used in eye treatment. Spectroscopy Letters. volum 39 (2).
- (2005) Glial-Neuronal Interactions during the latent and chorinc periods following kainate induced seizures in Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 94.
- (2005) Time dependency of metabolic changes in rat lens after in vivo UVB irradiation analysed by HR-MAS 1H NMR spectroscopy. Experimental Eye Research. volum 81.
- (2005) High-resolution MAS H-1 NMR spectroscopic analysis of rabbit cornea after treatment with dexamethasone and exposure to UV-B radiation. Current Eye Research. volum 30.