Department of Human Movement Science
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Construction of an instrumented roller ski and validation of three-dimensional forces in the skating technique. Sports Engineering.
- (2013) Effects of frequency on gross efficiency and performance in roller ski skating. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. volum 23 (3).
- (2013) A simulation of cross-country skiing on varying terrain by using a mathematical power balance model. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine. volum 4.
- (2013) Downhill turn techniques and associated physical characteristics in cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2013) The physiological and biomechanical contributions of poling to roller ski skating. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 113 (8).
- (2013) The role of incline, performance level and gender on the gross mechanical efficiency of roller ski skating. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2013) The Physiology and Biomechanics of Upper-Body Repeated Sprints in Ice Sledge Hockey. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance.
- (2013) On the relationship between upper-body strength, power and sprint performance in ice sledge hockey. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.
- (2013) Changes in Technique and Efficiency After High-Intensity Exercise in Cross-Country Skiers. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance.
- (2012) Biomechanical analysis of the herringbone technique as employed by elite cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2012) On the Kinetics of Anaerobic Power. Theoretical Biology Medical Modelling. volum 9.
- (2012) The kinetics of lactate production and removal during whole-body exercise. Theoretical Biology Medical Modelling. volum 9.
- (2012) Dietary Nitrate Does Not Enhance Running Performance in Elite Cross-Country Skiers. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 44 (11).
- (2012) Bedre staking. Kondis : organ for Den norske maratonklubb.
- (2012) Grunnprinsippene for effektiv diagonalgang. Skisport.
- (2012) Grunnprinsippene for effektiv skøyting. Skisport.
- (2012) Hvordan forbedre stakekapasiteten på sommeren?. Skisport.
- (2012) Lær deg effektiv skøyting - og bli en enda bedre skiløper. Skisport.
- (2012) Effects of intensity and duration in aerobic high-intensity interval training in highly-trained junior cross-country skiers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.
- (2012) Gender differences in endurance performance by elite cross-country skiers are influenced by the contribution from poling. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.