Background and activities
Main interest is development of new methods in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), in close collaboration with the Medical Faculty (NTNU) and St.Olavs Hospital.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) Transverse relaxivity of iron oxide nanocrystals clustered in nanoemulsions: Experiment and theory. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (3).
- (2015) Inhomogeneous static magnetic field-induced distortion correction applied to Diffusion Weighted MRI of the breast at 3 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 74 (4).
- (2015) Diffusion weighted imaging for the differentiation of breast tumors: From apparent diffusion coefficient to high order diffusion tensor imaging. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- (2014) Bold fMRI signal characteristics of S1- and S2-SSFP at 7 Tesla. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- (2014) Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI texture analysis for pretreatment prediction of clinical and pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced breast cancer. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 27 (8).
- (2013) Modeling and suppression of respiration induced B0-fluctuations in non-balanced steady-state free precession sequences at 7 Tesla. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 26 (4).
- (2013) Brain Development after Neonatal Intermittent Hyperoxia-Hypoxia in the Rat Studied by Longitudinal MRI and Immunohistochemistry. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (12).
- (2013) Longitudinal diffusion tensor and manganese-enhanced MRI detect delayed cerebral gray and white matter injury after hypoxia-ischemia and hyperoxia. Pediatric Research. vol. 73 (2).
- (2013) Single-shot echo-planar imaging with Nyquist ghost compensation: Interleaved dual echo with acceleration (IDEA) echo-planar imaging (EPI). Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. vol. 69 (1).
- (2013) Late Gadolinium Enhancement in the Assessment of the Infarcted Mouse Heart: A Longitudinal Comparison With Manganese-Enhanced MRI. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 38 (6).
- (2012) Peripheral Zone Prostate Cancer Localization by Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance at 3 T: Unbiased Cancer Identification by Matching to Histopathology. Investigative Radiology. vol. 47 (11).
- (2012) Doxycycline treatment in a neonatal rat model of hypoxia-ischemia reduces cerebral tissue and white matter injury: a longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 36 (1).
- (2011) Cardiac-induced physiological noise in 3D gradient echo brain imaging: Effect of k-space sampling scheme. Journal of magnetic resonance (San Diego, Calif. 1997 : Print). vol. 212 (1).
- (2011) Longitudinal Manganese-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Delayed Brain Damage after Hypoxic-Ischemic Injury in the Neonatal Rat. Neonatology. vol. 100 (4).
- (2010) Prognostic value of pretreatment dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy: Overall survival predicted from combined time course and volume analysis. Acta Radiologica. vol. 51 (6).
- (2010) Monitoring the Effect of Docetaxel Treatment in MCF7 Xenografts Using Multimodal In Vivo and Ex Vivo Magnetic Resonance Methods, Histopathology and Gene Expression. Translational Oncology. vol. 3 (4).
- (2010) Assessment of early docetaxel response in an experimental model of human breast cancer using DCE-MRI, ex vivo HR MAS, and in vivo 1H MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 23 (1).
- (2010) Manganese Transport in the Rat Optic Nerve Evaluated With Spatial- and Time-Resolved Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 32 (3).
- (2010) Characterization of tumor microvascular structure and permeability: comparison between magnetic resonance imaging and intravital confocal imaging. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 15 (3).