Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Long-Term Outcomes After ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine.
- (2016) Assessment of the time-dependent need for stay in a high dependency unit (HDU) after major surgery by using data from an anesthesia information management system. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Human Genetic Variability Contributes to Postoperative Morphine Consumption. Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (5).
- (2016) Quality of life in patients with advanced cancer: Differential association with performance status and systemic inflammatory response. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 34 (23).
- (2016) From "breakthrough" to "episodic" cancer pain? A European association for palliative care research network expert Delphi survey toward a common terminology and classification of transient cancer pain exacerbations. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 51 (6).
- (2016) Minimally invasive procedures for the management of vertebral bone pain due to cancer: the EAPC recommendations. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (2).
- (2016) The rare Arg181Cys mutation in the μ opioid receptor can abolish opioid responses. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 60 (8).
- (2015) Clinical factors associated with a short survival time after percutaneous nephrostomy for ureteric obstruction in cancer patients: An updated model. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 51 (2).
- (2015) Psychometric properties of the Arabic version of EORTC QLQ-C15-PAL among cancer patients in Jordan. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Long-term survival and quality of life after intensive care for patients 80 years of age or older. Annals of Intensive Care. vol. 5:13.
- (2015) Innate immune signalling genetics of pain, cognitive dysfunction and sickness symptoms in cancer pain patients treated with transdermal fentanyl. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:0137179 (9).
- (2015) Can variability in the effect of opioids on refractory breathlessness be explained by genetic factors?. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (5).
- (2015) Tromboelastography: variability and relation to conventional coagulation test in non-bleeding intensive care unit patients. BMC Anesthesiology. vol. 15 (28).
- (2015) Underestimation of patients breathlessness by nurses and physicians during a spontaneous breathing trial. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. vol. 192 (12).
- (2015) Perifer blokade ved behandling av kreftsmerter. BestPractice Smerte. vol. 18.
- (2015) Bone cancer pain. The interaction between the tumor and the patient. Fighting Pain. vol. 2.
- (2015) Evidence of peripheral nerve blocks for cancer-related pain: a systematic review. Minerva Anestesiologica. vol. 81 (7).
- (2015) Clinically significant drug–drug interactions involving opioid analgesics used for pain treatment in patients with cancer: A systematic review. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. vol. 9.
- (2015) Clinically significant drug-drug interactions involving opioids in patients with cancer: a systematic review. Abstract no P1-009. European Journal of Palliative Care.
- (2015) The evidence of neuraxial administration of analgesics for cancer-related pain: A systematic review. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 59 (9).