Background and activities
My research interests are focused on the development of microchips for biomedical applications, with special emphasis on immunology.
#Nanomedicine #BioMEMS #Smarter healthcare #Point-of-care testing #Lab-on-a-chip #Cell:Cell Interactions #Immunoengineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The intercell dynamics of T cells and dendritic cells in a lymph node-on-a-chip flow device. Lab on a Chip. vol. 16.
- (2012) High-throughput study of alpha-synuclein expression in yeast using microfluidics for control of local cellular microenvironment. Biomicrofluidics. vol. 6.
- (2015) Immunity on a Chip. MicroTAS 2015 Gyeongju, South Korea ; Gyeongju, South Korea. 2015-10-25 - 2015-10-29.
- (2015) Immunity on a Chip - Microfluidic platform to biomechanic-chemical modulation of dynamic cell-cell interactions. Micro- and Nano Sensors ; 2015-08-17 - 2015-08-28.
- (2015) Microfluidic platform to biomechanic-chemical modulation of dynamic cell-cell interactions. Nano@NTNU Symposium ; 2015-11-11 - 2015-11-11.
- (2014) Immune System on a chip. NTNU NanoLab 10 Year Anniversary ; 2014-11-10 - 2014-11-11.
- (2014) Immunity on a chip: Microfluidic platform t mechanically and biochemically modulate and analyse the dynamic cell-cell interaction. NTNU NanoLab 10 Year Anniversary ; 2014-11-10 - 2014-11-11.
- (2014) Infection and Immunity on a Chip. Norwegian Biochemical Society ; 2014-01-23 - 2014-01-26.