Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system. Energy. vol. 118.
- (2017) The impact of policy actions and future energy prices on the cost-optimal development of the energy system in Norway and Sweden. Energy Policy. vol. 106.
- (2015) Short-term uncertainty in long-term energy system models - A case study of wind power in Denmark. Energy Economics. vol. 49.
- (2013) Analysis of the EU renewable energy directive by a techno-economic optimisation model. Energy Policy. vol. 60 (Sept).
- (2011) Resources, capacities and corridors for energy imports to Europe. International Journal of Energy Sector Management. vol. 5 (1).
- (2011) A comparison of national CCS strategies for Northwest Europe, with a focus on the potential of common CO2 storage at the Utsira formation. Energy Procedia. vol. 4.
- (2011) A study of oil and natural gas resources and production. International Journal of Energy Sector Management. vol. 5.
- (2011) Modelling the effects of climate change on the energy system—A case study of Norway. Energy Policy. vol. 39 (11).
- (2011) CCS in the North Sea region: A comparison on the cost-effectiveness of storing CO2 in the Utsira formation at regional and national scales. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 5 (6).