Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Who benefits from orthogeriatric treatment? Results from the Trondheim hip-fracture trial. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 16:49 (1).
- (2016) The long-term effect of comprehensive geriatric care on gait after hip fracture: the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial—a randomised controlled trial. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2015) Systematic content evaluation and review of measurement properties of questionnaires for measuring self-reported fatigue among older people. Quality of Life Research. vol. 24 (9).
- (2015) Forebyggende gruppetrening for hjemmeboende eldre : hvem deltar og hva gir motivasjon til å delta?. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 82 (9).
- (2015) Comprehensive geriatric care for patients with hip fractures: a prospective, randomised, controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).
- (2015) The long-term effect of being treated in a geriatric ward compared to an orthopaedic ward on six measures of free-living physical behavior 4 and 12 months after a hip fracture – a randomised controlled trial. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 15:160.
- (2015) Identification of gait domains and key gait variables following hip fracture. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 15:150.
- (2015) Effectiveness of Task Specific Gait and Balance Exercise 4Months After Hip Fracture: Protocol of a Randomized Controlled Trial - The Eva-Hip Study. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 20 (2).
- (2014) Comparison of programs for determining temporal-spatial gait variables from instrumented walkway data: PKmas versus GAITRite. BMC Research Notes. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Physical behavior and function early after Hip Fracture surgery in patients receiving comprehensive geriatric care or orthopedic care - A randomized controlled trial. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences. vol. 69 A (3).
- (2014) Multiple days of monitoring are needed to obtain a reliable estimate of physical activity in hip-fracture patients. Journal of Aging and Physical Activity. vol. 22 (2).
- (2012) Prognostic factors for self-rated function and perceived health in patient living at home three months after a hip fracture. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 34 (14).
- (2012) Physical activity early after hip fracture: The Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial. Journal of Aging and Physical Activity. vol. 20.
- (2011) Effect of in-hospital comprehensive geriatric assessment (CGA) in older people with hip fracture. The protocol of the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial. BMC Geriatrics.
- (2009) Gait characteristics and predictors three months after hip fracture. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. vol. 13.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Fysioterapi ved ortopediske tilstander/lidelser. Aldring og bevegelse. Fysioterapi for eldre.
- (2009) Activity level and functioning three months after a hip fracture. Proceedings of the XIX Conference of the International Society for Posture & Gait Research.
- (2009) Gait Characteristics and predictors three months after hip fracture. Proceedings of the XIX Conference of the International Society for Posture & Gait Research.
- (2015) Gait following Hip Fracture "Identification of keycharacyeristics of gait and interventions to maximise gait recovery". 2015. ISBN 9788232612154.