Department of Physics
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Energy physics
- Materials Science
- Computational Physics
- Electrochemical energy technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Analysis of ultimate fossil fuel reserves and associated CO2 emissions in IPCC scenarios. Natural Resources Research.
- (2013) Modeling, shape analysis and computation of the equilibrium pore shape near a PEM-PEM intersection. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications.
- (2013) Analytical description of a dead spot in a PEM fuel cell anode. ECS Electrochemistry Letters. volum 2 (9).
- (2013) Homogenization of a basic catalyst layer model for general pore geometries in fuel cells. Applied Mathematics Research eXpress. volum 2013 (1).
- (2013) Numerical analysis of transient processes in molten carbonate fuel cells via impedance perturbations. Journal of Power Sources. volum 231.