Background and activities
- Model-Based Engineering of Networked Services based on Collaborative Techniques
- Functional and Security Aspects of Distributed Component-Structured Software
- Trust Management Issues
- Formal Specification, Implementation, and Verification of Distributed Systems and Continuous-Discrete Technical Systems
Reactive Blocks, the tool for engineering networked services. You find more information here.
A comprehensive list of my publications can be found on my homepage.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Towards Verifying Safety Properties of Real-Time Probabilistic Systems. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. vol. 147.
- (2014) Modeling Spatial Aspects of Safety-Critical Systems with FOCUS-ST. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1235.
- (2014) Integrating Security Mechanisms into Embedded Systems by Domain-specific Modelling. Security and Communication Networks. vol. 7 (12).
- (2013) Modeling Reactive Trust Acquisition Using State Transition Systems. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 401.
- (2013) Compositional Verification of Application-Level Security Properties. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7781.
- (2013) Model-Driven Engineering of Reliable Fault-Tolerant Systems-A State-of-the-Art Survey. Advances in Computers. vol. 91.
- (2012) Behavioral Singletons to Consistently Handle Global States of Security Patterns. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7272.
- (2012) Remedy of Mixed Initiative Conflicts in Model-based System Engineering. Electronic Communications of the EASST. vol. 47.
- (2012) Towards Automatic Generation of Formal Specifications to Validate and Verify Reliable Distributed Systems. SIGPLAN notices. vol. 47 (3).
- (2012) Security Asset Elicitation for Collaborative Models. Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries.
- (2011) End-User Service Composition in Mobile Pervasive Environments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6654.
- (2011) A Tool-Supported Method for the Design and Implementation of Secure Distributed Applications. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6542/2011.
- (2011) Modeling a Distributed Intrusion Detection System Using Collaborative Building Blocks. Software engineering notes. vol. 36 (1).
- (2011) Contracts for Multi-instance UML Activities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6722.
- (2011) Towards Ontology-Driven End-User Composition of Personalized Mobile Services. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6716.
- (2010) Component Deployment Using Parallel Ant-nests. International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems.
- (2010) Reactive Semantics for Distributed UML Activities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2009) Foraging for Better Deployment of Replicated Service Components. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5523.
- (2009) Towards the Integration of Security Aspects into System Development Using Collaboration-Oriented Models. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 58.
- (2009) Compositional Service Engineering with Arctis. Telektronikk. vol. 105 (1.2009).