Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Facial dystonia with facial grimacing and vertical gaze palsy with “Round the Houses” sign in a 29-year-old woman. Neuro-ophthalmology (Aeolus Press. 1980). vol. 40 (1).
- (2016) Toxicity profile and treatment delays in NOPHO ALL2008-comparing adults and children with Philadelphia chromosome-negative acute lymphoblastic leukemia. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 96 (2).
- (2016) High prevalence of hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in central Norway: From clinical observation to evidence. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 14 (1).
- (2016) Kongenital trombotisk trombocytopenisk purpura. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 136 (17).
- (2015) ADAMTS13 gene variants and function in women with preeclampsia: A population- based nested case- control study from the HUNT Study. Thrombosis Research. vol. 136 (2).
- (2014) Extracorporeal photopheresis (photochemotherapy) in the treatment of acute and chronic graft versus host disease: Immunological mechanisms and the results from clinical studies. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. vol. 63 (8).
- (2014) Complying with the European Clinical Trials directive while surviving the administrative pressure - An alternative approach to toxicity registration in a cancer trial. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 50 (2).
- (2013) Hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and the hereditary TTP registry. Hämostaseologie. vol. 33 (2).
- (2013) Risk group assignment differs for children and adults 145yr with acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated by the NOPHO ALL-2008 protocol. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 90 (5).
- (2012) International Registry for Patients with Hereditary Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) - Upshaw-Schulman Syndrome. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2012) Unexpected High Frequency of Upshaw-Schulman Syndrome in Norway. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2010) Arterial cardiovascular risk factors and venous thrombosis: results from a population-based, prospective study (the HUNT 2). Haematologica. vol. 95 (1).
- (2010) Statins and inflammation: an update. Current Opinion in Cardiology. vol. 25 (4).
- (2006) Does smoking cessation improve quality of life in patients with coronary heart disease?. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 40 (1).
- (2006) Cost effectiveness of a smoking cessation program in patients admitted for coronary heart disease. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 13 (2).
- (2006) Adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Burkitt's lymphoma and lymphoblastic lymphoma in middle Norway 1985-2004. Haematologica. vol. 01.
- (2005) Predictors of smoking cessation in patients admitted for acute coronary heart disease. Journal of Cardiovascular Risk. vol. 12 (5).