Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The scale of ethical attitude toward ethnic humor (EATEH): Development, reliability, and validity. Asian Social Science. volum 10 (1).
- (2014) Will food-handling time influence agonistic behaviour in sub-adult common ravens (Corvus corax)?. Behavioural Processes. volum 103.
- (2014) Sound-sensitive neurons innervate the ventro-lateral protocerebrum of the heliothine moth brain. Cell and Tissue Research. volum 355 (2).
- (2014) Tracing and 3-dimensional representation of the primary afferents from the moth ear. Arthropod structure & development. volum 43 (3).
- (2013) Compromised fidelity of endocytic synaptic vesicle protein sorting in the absence of stonin 2. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. volum 110 (6).
- (2013) Do adjustments in search behavior depend on the precision of spatial memory?. Learning & behavior. volum 41 (1).
- (2013) ASSESSMENT OF ALTRUISM DEPENDS ON INFERRED ULTERIOR MOTIVES. The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology. volum 7 (1).
- (2012) Sociological Indicators of Ethical Attitude toward Ethnic Humor: An Empirical Study on Persian Jokes. Asian Social Science. volum 8 (13).
- (2012) Ethical attitude toward ethnic humor (EATEH): Development of a new scale. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. volum 1 (1).
- (2012) Two strings to choose from: do ravens pull the easier one?. Animal Cognition. volum 15 (4).
- (2012) Do jackdaws have a memory for order?. Journal of Articles in Support of the Null Hypothesis. volum 9 (1).
- (2012) Ordinality and novel sequence learning in jackdaws. Animal Cognition. volum 15.
- (2012) Functional Split between Parietal and Entorhinal Cortices in the Rat. Neuron. volum 73 (4).
- (2012) A multisensory centrifugal neuron in the olfactory pathway of heliothine moths. Journal of Comparative Neurology. volum 521 (1).
- (2011) Do humans know the imprecision inherent in a map?. meta-carto-semiotics. volum 4 (1).
- (2011) Precision and Reliability in Animal Navigation. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology. volum 73 (5).
- (2010) Effects of parietal cortical inactivation on representations in entorhinal cortex. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts.
- (2009) Optimal cache search depends on precision of spatial memory and pilfering, but what if that knowledge is not perfect?. Animal Behaviour. volum 78 (4).
- (2009) Known knowns, known unknowns. On Bayesian brains and corvids' abstract reasoning. 2009. ISBN 978-82-471-1820-7.
- (2007) Physiological and morphological characterization of neurons in higher integration centres of the moth brain. 2007.