Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Liberale Akzeptanz als kognitiver Mechanismus bei Psychose. Eine Zwei-Stufen-Theorie der Pathogenese schizophrener Positivsymptome. Verhaltenstherapie (Basel).
- (2016) A two-stage cognitive theory of the positive symptoms of psychosis. Highlighting the role of lowered decision thresholds. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry.
- (2016) A Bayesian perspective on delusions: Suggestions for modifying two reasoning tasks. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry.
- (2016) Preserved white matter microstructure in young patients with anorexia nervosa?. Human Brain Mapping.
- (2016) On the measurement of procrastination: Comparing two scales in six European countries. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2015) Global cortical thinning in acute anorexia nervosa normalizes following long-term weight restoration. Biological Psychiatry. vol. 77 (7).
- (2015) Simple ears - flexible behavior: Information processing in the moth auditory pathway. Current Zoology. vol. 61 (2).
- (2015) Identifying the computational parameters gone awry in psychosis. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9250.
- (2014) Will food-handling time influence agonistic behaviour in sub-adult common ravens (Corvus corax)?. Behavioural Processes. vol. 103.
- (2014) Sound-sensitive neurons innervate the ventro-lateral protocerebrum of the heliothine moth brain. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 355 (2).
- (2014) Tracing and 3-dimensional representation of the primary afferents from the moth ear. Arthropod structure & development. vol. 43 (3).
- (2013) The scale of ethical attitude toward ethnic humor (EATEH): Development, reliability, and validity. Asian Social Science. vol. 10 (1).
- (2013) Compromised fidelity of endocytic synaptic vesicle protein sorting in the absence of stonin 2. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 110 (6).
- (2013) Do adjustments in search behavior depend on the precision of spatial memory?. Learning & behavior. vol. 41 (1).
- (2013) ASSESSMENT OF ALTRUISM DEPENDS ON INFERRED ULTERIOR MOTIVES. The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2012) Sociological Indicators of Ethical Attitude toward Ethnic Humor: An Empirical Study on Persian Jokes. Asian Social Science. vol. 8 (13).
- (2012) Ethical attitude toward ethnic humor (EATEH): Development of a new scale. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 1 (1).
- (2012) Two strings to choose from: do ravens pull the easier one?. Animal Cognition. vol. 15 (4).
- (2012) Do jackdaws have a memory for order?. Journal of Articles in Support of the Null Hypothesis. vol. 9 (1).
- (2012) Ordinality and novel sequence learning in jackdaws. Animal Cognition. vol. 15.