Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Characterizing coated paper surface for modeling apparent dot area of halftone prints. Optics Express. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) Colour vision deficiency transforms using ICC profiles. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2015) Characterizing unprinted paperboard surface for predicting optically induced halftone mottle. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 30 (3).
- (2015) Gamut evaluation of an n-colour printing process with the minimum number of measurements. Color Research and Application. vol. 40 (4).
- (2015) Metrics for comparing and analyzing two colour gamuts. Color Research and Application. vol. 40 (5).
- (2014) Consistency and Standardization of Color in Medical Imaging: a Consensus Report. Journal of digital imaging. vol. 28 (1).
- (2014) Modeling optically induced halftone mottle from the variability of lateral light scattering by the unprinted paper surface. Journal of Print and Media Technology Research. vol. 3 (3).
- (2014) Modeling optically induced halftone mottle from variability of lateral light scattering of unprinted paper surface. Advances in Printing and Media Technology. vol. XLI(I).
- (2014) Characterisation of the n-colour printing process using the spot colour overprint model. Optics Express. vol. 22 (26).
- (2014) Color separation of an n-color printing process using inverse printer models. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 58 (5).
- (2013) Comparison of Real Colour Gamuts Using A New Reflectance Database. Color Research and Application.
- (2012) Colour perception with changes in levels of illumination. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- (2012) Lightfastness of Paperboards Coated with UV-Cured Varnish. TAGA Journal.
- (2012) White point adaptation issues in colour management. China Printing and Packaging Study. vol. 4 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Colour Coding of Maps for Colour Deficient Observers. Universal Design 2016: Learning from the past, designing for the future. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Universal Design (UD 2016), York, United Kingdom, August 21–24, 2016.
- (2015) Evaluation of the Colorimetric Performance of Single-Sensor Image Acquisition Systems Employing Colour and Multispectral Filter Array. Computational Color Imaging; 5th International Workshop, CCIW 2015, Saint Etienne, France, March 24-26, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) Introducing iccMAX: new frontiers in color management. Color Imaging XX: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications;.
- (2015) Baseline gamut mapping method for the perceptual reference medium gamut. Color Imaging XX: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications;.
- (2015) False-colour palette generation using a reference colour gamut. Color Imaging XX: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications;.
- (2015) Why simulations of colour for CVD observers might not be what they seem. Color Imaging XX: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications;.